“Best pizza in Kalamazoo Michigan”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Best pizza in Kalamazoo Michigan”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This is the best pizza in Kalamazoo. Walking distance to Western Michigan University campus. Family friendly. Crust is crispy. Friendly professional staff.

• Visited December 2013

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Classic”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Classic campus pizzeria - best pizza I've ever had - and I've been to Italy. Juanita is fantastic - just all around fantastic family friendly joint.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“An Icon in Kalamazoo”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My parents ate at Bruno's when they dated in College. The sausage pizza is truly Italian, and delicious. Watch them toss the pizza, play an oldie favorite on the jukebox, and enjoy the diner feel as this local family run business continues. Located between WMU and Kalamazoo College.

Visited March 2012
“How many courses can one table have?”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We went with our granddaughter who is 17, her friend and my mother in law. My granddaughter ordered wings and fries, my mother in law ordered lasagna and the rest of us ordered pizza. First they brought out fries, then 8 minutes later her wings, then 6 minutes later my mother in laws lasagna. Then after about 10 minutes our pizza came. I've never been any where that had food service like this. I do have to say the fries, wings and pizza were very good. Just would have liked for the food to have been served together and in a more timely fashion.

2 Thank 62ish
Alpharetta, Georgia
“OK, but no where close to East Coast Pizza”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

After living in the Mid-West for 3 years, I have determined that outside of Chicago, you can not get good pizza or good bagels in the Mid West!
But, I will survive somehow! The restaurant is clean but one step above a dump on the inside. If it were located outside of a College area this place would probably go out of business!

• Visited January 2012