“Quick and very family friendly”
Review of Bimbo's Pizza

Bimbo's Pizza
Ranked #29 of 347 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This stop is always QUICK and family friendly. If you are looking for a place for pizza yet, you do not feel like going into the bar you can find a place that's reasonable, great food and excellent servicew.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

delicious! my husband calls it soup pizza - but i find it pretty much perfect. Crispy thin crust with just the right amount of crunch.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

This review might be slightly biased, I've been eating Bimbo's since I was in preschool. But I still love ordering a piping hot bacon, pepperoni and extra cheese pizza from Bimbo's. The wait is worth it for this pie, thin cracker like crust that you get to see created and baked right in front of you. I could probably eat an entire pizza on my own, but my body wouldn't enjoy that as much as I wish it could. Try it. You'll love it.

Reviewed 16 December 2012 via mobile

Hope you're not in a hurry.... This place is usually pretty good on service, but tonight my waitress got too busy washing dishes and taking care of her daughter so I had to stop another waitress to take my order after waiting more than 10 minutes. If I come back I'll leave if the same waitress is working.

1  Thank jkassak
Reviewed 10 December 2012

From the year of it's opening when we were hs seniors, we were constant visitors and big fans. We hung out and consumed after every game, meeting, class and date. Then I could eat pizza several nights a week and not gain weight. Love the flavors in the pizza and love the bite-sized cut. Love the ambience too with brick wall, booths,watching pizza being made at the front ovens and counter. Now I bring my grandchildren.