“Another annual treat!”

Ranked #28 of 349 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Every year I visit Kalamazoo, I stop by Bimbo's! The pizza is the best in the area, and I wouldn't go anywhere else for pizza! My family and I have been coming here a long time, going back as an adult is fun. Will always return to this place each time I am in Kalamazoo!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

They have the best pizza in town. You gotta order double crust and bacon! They don't overload their pizza with sauce, which is a good thing. You gotta check them out.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Love going to Bimbos and ordering an individual pizza - although they use canned mushrooms (not so great), but the overall pizza is worth it. Great atmosphere with booths and lots of wood right downtown Kalamazoo - no drinks are served but pizza is great with diet coke or milk. Try the house special - lots of stuff and tastes great all together.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We come back to the area once a year just to enjoy their pie. This place has been a staple for my family since my early childhood....they do a great job!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Double cheese and ground beef is my favorite! My love affair with this pizza parlor started in 1970 when a realtor took me there while I was looking for a place to live. He ordered that pizza and shared it with me, and that has been my standard ever since. It was owned then by the grandfather who founded it, Bob. Then the son Ron and his family took it over and only improved it, and now the grandson Matt is running it. Some things remain constant, the quality of the food is fresh, perfectly prepared to your liking, and the delightful family atmosphere is maintained. The only thing that has changed over the years is the building itself which has been very nicely restored to a very high level. I have even taken Bimbo's pizzas to friends in Florida who were former Kalamazooans, and they feel the same way about the quality of the pizza with its thin crust. Yummy is the only way to describe it.