“Always a treat”

Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 342 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Winters
Description: Fine dining locally owned restaurant. Chef owned. Italian & American cuisine.
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We frequently enjoy Bravo for a special occasion. The mushroom soup is a real treat, always excellent! Nice place for a family brunch too.

TheBravo1, Owner at Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thanks so much. Appreciate the business.

Owner / Manager

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I dined here recently during a business trip to the area. The restaurant is quite nice especially in comparison to the other local choices. I ordered a salad with baked salmon and it was very well prepared. The staff appeared very friendly although perhaps over booked. This is not a place where you can get in and out quickly bit if you have time it is very nice. It is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for.

TheBravo1, Owner at Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thanks for the review. Hope your business trip to Kalamazoo was succesful

Owner / Manager

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I was taken here by a company I was visiting in the area. The food was decent and everyone I was with was pleased with their meal as well. The price for the outing was a little pricey, however it seemed to be of better quality. So not really a downside. If you are looking for good food and don't mind to pay for it I would recommend trying Bravo out, you won't be disappointed.

TheBravo1, Owner at Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thanks for the visit while in Kalamazoo. Hope our winter weather wasnt to bad.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

This was a bit of a disappointment. I like to try new restaurants while away on business and good soup and salad sounded good to me. The wait staff were very attentive- my water was filled every time I took 2 drinks. The food was not worth the price. The bread was served cold and soft- I was expecting done warm crusty Italian bread. I ordered tomato basil soup which was very plain and one step up from Campbell's. My $10 dinner salad- with no meat- was just lettuce, cranberries, and a little goat cheese. It was fine but not great. I would not eat here again.

TheBravo1, Owner at Bravo! Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

So sorry you where disappointed. We do make everything from scratch including the bread. I will check on our recipes and techniques.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Hagen brothers have created in Bravo an amazing dining experience. From their ever changing gourmet menu to their amazing pizza absolutely nothing on their menu ever disappoints. I have been dining at Bravo for 15 years and can honestly say every visit has been a delight. I highly recommend the small plates menu and my husband recommends the pizza and micro brew beer!