“This place is a favorite for Sunday Breakfast.”

LaRue's Family Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Reviewed 21 January 2013

A lot of others think so too because there's usually a decent line to get in. The food is simple, well made, tasty, ample, and nicely priced. Once you go here the first time you'll be back again and again.

There are newer reviews for LaRue's Family Restaurant

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I've been here twice as I rarely make a decision on the place with one visit. Unfortunately, I received the same service the second time. From the time we sat down, me, with two boys, it was 15 mins to get our drink order. Then 30 mins later we placed our breakfast order. 30 mins later we got our food. Surprisingly the food was cold. But after waiting for as long as we did, I wasn't going to send it back.

There won't be a third time. The other breakfast restaurant, a mile away, seems to handle the concept of serving people.

2  Thank spmy12
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Friendly, efficient staff and generous portions of breakfast favorites. Always a pleasant experience. Great value.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

The food is comfort food done well in a situation that makes you feel comfortable. We eat breakfast there often. There is an omelette with crab. My wife is in Pescatarian heaven for breakfast.

1  Thank keith e
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Home cooking & a very friendly atmosphere! Families will feel comfortable together.

1  Thank Luv2CUSA