“10 yr fan”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Battle Creek, Michigan
“10 yr fan”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Excited for the new location, but I've been a fan since I first discovered them 10+ yrs ago at the former Battle Creek location.

• Visited June 2013

kalamazoo mi
“Finally! Detroit Style Coney Sauce in Kalamazoo!!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is definately a great new little hole in the wall. The food was fantastic. I actually have gone twice. First time, I had a cheeseburger & chili cheese fries. The burger is HUGE & really good. My Daughter had a patty melt, which I had a bite & was very good too. The chili fries were soooo good. The cheese was a squeeze bottle type, which I prefer American, but the cheese they use was ok. Just not my favorite. I would suggest they put more chili on the fries, seemed like it needed more. My second visit I had an Athena salad. After I took all the beets, olives, off it was Delicious!! I loved the dressing & the feta cheese. I usually Hate feta, but what ever kind they use is more mild & I loved that salad. I hardly ever eat salad, (see my other reviews! LOL) but I will definately will have this again. It will be a very hard desicion of what to try next, gyro? when I go back to the restaurant!

• Visited January 2014