I have been a frequent stayer of Staybridge in different cities as a priority club gold member. While this facility is good being relatively newly built, the staff girl in front desk was the most unpleasant person I ever encountered throughout any hotel or lodging facility. I felt like I am asking for a favor of stay, even though I made reservation. Additinally, as I did not want to stay in first floor, I requested upper floor room. The answer was 'not avaialable' outright. On my subsequent question on when it will be available, suddenly 3rd floor room was given. No explanation, no further talk, giving me the impressin of jsut go away. I was almost felt insulted.
Oh, by the way, not surprisingly, no recognitiion of priority club gold member, different from other Staybridges. I did not even felt asking, for fear of more awkward encounter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan is the perfect place to work or relax while in Kalamazoo. Whether you are here because of sales, training, relocation or leisure, our extended stay hotel will satisfy all your needs. Our 95 room all suite hotel consists of 3 distinct room types: choose from our studio suite, 1 bedroom suite, or our fabulous two bedroom, two bath suite. All suites feature flat screen TVs with DVD players, a full pullout sofa, as well as a full kitchen. Each room includes a hot breakfast buffet , 24-hour business center, workout facility, and Bridgemart convenience store, free WiFi, complimentary guest laundry, indoor pool and hot tub, as well as an outdoor courtyard with gas grills and patio tables for grilling out and socializing. We also host an evening Sundowner Reception 3 nights a week where we serve a light dinner. If you are looking for a change of pace, pick up your phone and dial direct to Gallagher's by pushing your pre-programmed button and let them deliver dinner to your room. We are conveniently located close to I-94 and US 131 for easy access on or off the highway. Kalamazoo is a great city half way between Detroit and Chicago. We are home to many large corporations such as Pfizer, Dana Corp, Eaton, and Stryker. We are less than 3 miles from Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College. Priority Club member? Bring your points we'll give you more. Enjoy all the Comforts of Home when you choose Staybridge Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo Hotel Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Staybridge Suites