We loved the Staybridge Suites. Everyone was really nice, hotel was clean, GREAT hot breakfast (scrambled eggs, round eggs with cheese, sausage, bacon, bagels, fruit, oatmeal, english muffins, muffins, pop tarts, pastries, and cereal), nice courtyard with tables and grills, and indoor pool and hot tub. They also have food in the evening, I think Tues - Thurs, which we missed both nights we were there. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. Very nicely equipped with a two burner stove, large refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave. The living room has a sofa bed and it was cramped, but we were able to fit a rollaway in there also. In the bedroom was roomy with a king bed and a vanity separate from the bathroom. This hotel is only 4 miles from downtown Kalamazoo and about 10 miles from the Air Zoo. There is a Burger King, McDonalds, Arbys, and Kmart within walking distance. I peeked into other rooms as they were being cleaned and the regular rooms looked very roomy, larger than a regular hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan is the perfect place to work or relax while in Kalamazoo. Whether you are here because of sales, training, relocation or leisure, our extended stay hotel will satisfy all your needs. Our 95 room all suite hotel consists of 3 distinct room types: choose from our studio suite, 1 bedroom suite, or our fabulous two bedroom, two bath suite. All suites feature flat screen TVs with DVD players, a full pullout sofa, as well as a full kitchen. Each room includes a hot breakfast buffet , 24-hour business center, workout facility, and Bridgemart convenience store, free WiFi, complimentary guest laundry, indoor pool and hot tub, as well as an outdoor courtyard with gas grills and patio tables for grilling out and socializing. We also host an evening Sundowner Reception 3 nights a week where we serve a light dinner. If you are looking for a change of pace, pick up your phone and dial direct to Gallagher's by pushing your pre-programmed button and let them deliver dinner to your room. We are conveniently located close to I-94 and US 131 for easy access on or off the highway. Kalamazoo is a great city half way between Detroit and Chicago. We are home to many large corporations such as Pfizer, Dana Corp, Eaton, and Stryker. We are less than 3 miles from Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College. Priority Club member? Bring your points we'll give you more. Enjoy all the Comforts of Home when you choose Staybridge Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo Hotel Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Staybridge Suites