“Great B&B in convenient location”
Review of Hall House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kalamazoo
Hall House
Ranked #5 of 6 Kalamazoo B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Great B&B in convenient location”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

A lovely B&B right near the centre of Kalamazoo. Rooms are large and beautifully furnished all charmingly overseen by Cathy - a great hostess.

Breakfast was imaginative and very tasty. We come to Kalamzoo almost every year and will certainly return to the Hall House. This time we were too rushed to really appreciate it.

Room Tip: We were on the front but had no noise problem. I think all rooms would be great.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Leetonia, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We recently stayed here two nights. This home is so beautiful. The attention to detail was so impressive. The period furnishings and decorations are delightful. The home is very conveniently located to the colleges in town and all the other things to do in town! Cathy is a wonderfully gracious hostess. She goes out of her way to provide all your needs. The food was delicious especially her various breakfast casseroles and the homemade nut breads (hmm, my favorite, strawberry).The rooms were spotless. The beds were very, very comfortable.I have back problems and her bed made my back feel better. We had come to Kalamazoo to rescue our son who had car problems at the college. She was so helpful with anything that we needed to get us through this ordeal. I hope to stay there again someday soon.

Room Tip: All the rooms were beautiful.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Well to start off, my stay was fantastic. I was an international student who stayed at Hall House for about 5 days because my dorm wasn't open yet, and I can honestly say that Cathy's wonderful hospitality is one of main factors that helped me to adjust to the States. The rooms, breakfast (and Cathy actively tries to give variety everyday) , location, everything was great for me. They even drove me into my dorm because they were afraid my suitcases were too heavy for me!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Grand Haven, Michigan
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Our third visit - pretty much sums it up! This is such a spectacular home and so very comfortable! If you have the opportunity to stay here, do so! You will love it! Kathy is such a gracious innkeeper - she will take great care of you!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My husband and I spent three nights at Hall House over the 4th of July weekend visiting family and breweries in the area. We had a relaxing stay full of great beers and even got in some beach time at the beautiful beaches in South Haven. Cathy was most welcoming to this beautiful home. She was kind enough to research places for us to watch 4th of July fireworks nearby and was always interested to hear about our travels during our stay. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was large and we had an additional sitting room. The breakfasts were delicious and we enjoyed looking at photo albums about the history of the home and its renovations. All in all we had a great stay and would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I'd return to this b and b! Cathy is a most attentive innkeeper. The house has retained much of its original grandeur, yet it manages to be comfortable at the same time. I was expecting a continental breakfast because I was there mid-week, but instead it was a full breakfast with zucchini scrambled eggs. Hall HouseHouse is conveniently located and easy to find.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed at Hall House for 1 night when attending a wedding in Kalamazoo. It is a beautiful older home that has been thoughtfully converted to a B&B. My husband, who was resistant to the idea of staying at a bed and breakfast, now has a completely positive attitude toward B&B's based on his experience at Hall House. Owner Cathy was inviting and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious! I highly recommend staying at Hall House for any travelers looking for accommodations in Kalamazoo.

Room Tip: The O'Connor Room is spacious with a hot tub separate from the bathroom & shower. Overlooks...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kalamazoo
Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalamazoo Portage
Hampton Inn Kalamazoo
Hampton Inn Kalamazoo
#3 of 31 in Kalamazoo

Been to Hall House? Share your experiences!