Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center
US$126
US$122
US$117
US$159
Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$85
US$176
US$169
2,031 results
All reviewsconcierge floorself parkinghealth clubparking structuregreat hotelheart of downtownwithin walking distanceroom keybar and grillrestaurants and barsfitness centercomfortable roomsvaletconferenceweddingbreweriesbrewery
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had a wonderful experience at the Radisson. It was my friends birthday and I had asked the staff to decorate the room and they were more the accommodating. Help get the room decorated along with getting a specialty cake and flowers. They even gave us a free room upgrade which was awesome!!! Kalinda from the concierge was the best and so great to work with.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Kalinda W, Concierge at Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Heather,

Thank you for your compliments and your 5-star review! We very much appreciate feedback from our wonderful guests. It was our pleasure to help create the best experience for your friend's birthday celebration here at Radisson Plaza Hotel, Kalamazoo, MI. We enjoyed having you as our guest and again, please let us know of your next special occasion-we would love to have you back.

We appreciate your loyalty. :)

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hotel was excellent. Everything was clean. Staff was very friendly. I was impressed with the restaurants also. I walked around and saw the pool and hot tub, but I didn't get a chance to enjoy it. I went for business and I would go back on a personal trip if I had the chance. Cute little town also.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Dear LaurenT,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for taking the time to write about your experience at Radisson Plaza Hotel, Kalamazoo, MI. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel's amenities and local attractions. On behalf of our entire staff, we are looking forward to your next stay!

We appreciate your loyalty. :)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I called ahead to upgrade to a concierge level room. I was told they had one available and that they would hold it for me. I then inquired whether my status would make that upgrade complimentary. They told me they would check into it and call me back either way. I never got a call back, and when I arrived the room was not available.
I asked if they could let me know if one came available or perhaps offer me something else because of the mistake. They just nodded and smiled and apologized. This was my first experience with Radisson since I am a regular with Hyatt and Marriott. It has not done much to sway me from my usual hotels. Mistakes happen. The way that a hotel responds to those mistakes is what distinguishes them. The hotel was well furnished, the staff dropped the ball.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best customer service.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here for a few days to see a partner. Kalamazoo is a very tiny town so the comfortable hotel choices are far between. Radisson looked to be (literally) the best in town so that's where I stayed.

Pretty easy to get to and is right downtown. The hotel has a few restaurants, a place for coffee/snacks/knit-knacks and a clothing store. Technically, it has everything a large convention center hotel has but it just didn't click. The service was not all there, little things that you would expect at a hotel like this, comfy pillows, faster elevators/valets we're absent from this place. I also didn't appreciate a room service tax of 20% plus additional taxes for room service. I live in a large city and travel a lot and can count on one hand the number of places that would put a total of 30% on a room service bill. Salad, water and cake for $40? I think next time, I'll make sure I have a one day trip or I'll drive the 2 hours from Detroit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Travelbuglove83
Kalinda W, Concierge at Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the impression that our hotel has left with you. I am glad that you liked the location of our hotel and appreciate the many outlets we offer here at the Radisson Plaza Hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not care for the pillows. We do have multiple options for pillows, so please do inquire next time you are back. Our concierge team at the Radisson does love to assist, and can cater a more personalized approach should you decide to give us another try.

We value our guests feedback. Should you wish to speak further about this I would be happy to do so.

Kalinda Williams

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Staying at the raddisson is a great place to stay if you wish to be in Kalamazoo.its location is fantastic! All of the city's restaurants are with in a very easy walk from the hotel.i love the fact I can walk to Arcadia brewery,ouzos,the London Grill,Food Dance,fandango, and many other restaurants...rooms are roomy and neat..I stay here every time I need a hotel in Kalamazoo!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Kalinda W, Concierge at Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear DougH,

Thanks so much for choosing Radisson Plaza Hotel and for also taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to visit. I am happy to hear that you were impressed with our hotel's cleanliness, room size, and location.

We appreciate having you as a guest and are pleased that your overall stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your next stay! :)