“Good Sandwiches!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #113 of 336 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Good Sandwiches!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

Stopped here for a quick family dinner while passing through the area. Nothing to rave about, but the sandwiches were good and served their purpose. $37+ for the three of us to grab a quick bite for dinner. One thing can be said about Panera Bread.....it is not the home of the small profit!!

Would I stop here again? Maybe. Too many choices in the area to have this place high on a list.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Malaysia
“Always reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

We have visited this outlet a few times and always give it a thumbs up.Our favorite is the onion soup & their good variety of bagels.Being a coffee drinker, I find the choices a bit limited for my taste.

I think it would be a perfect match if they can get the coffee part right.

Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great online nutrition tool!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

I've always enjoyed the soups and sandwiches at Panera. Before leaving for lunch today, I decided to use there online nutrition tool. I was able to pick a soup and sandwich combo that stayed within my calorie limits and gave useful information on protein, carbs and vitamins. It made eating out for lunch while on a diet easy. No guessing!

Hastings, Michigan
“Love the food, hate the selection.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

The food is always great; the reason for the average rating is that they are ALWAYS out of bagles by noon!! Hey Panera, you got us all addicted to the Cinnimon Crunch Bagels - make more!!! Other than that would have given excellent rating. But litterally, EVERY time I go in, they are out of most all flavors of everything.

Visited January 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
“Great Menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

My husband and I ate here on a spur of the moment decision. We were tired of burgers and chicken and fast food Mexican. We each had a bowl of soup...his was the tomato and mine was the French Onion, which was especially thick and hearty this time. In addition, he had the new Big Kid Grilled Cheese sandwich, and I had the standyby Asiago Roast Beef. Both were excellent, and we would definitely order them again...in fact my husband almost did. Panera never disappoints, and we wondered why we don't go there more often...perhaps we will!

Visited December 2012