Econo Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$121
Travelocity
US$210
US$168
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I travel a lot each year for work and I love value as much as the next person. This location overall is pretty much what I've come to expect from EconoLodge. The most disconcerting issue were the bathroom and the lack of fridges or cenntral location of an ice machine. The shower area in Rm 267 screams lack of cleaning as most evidenced by the dark mildew in the shower tile grout. Between that and the slow running drain, I couldn't wait to get out of it. There are no fridges and the ice machine was quite a distance from my room. The lack of a real desk chair was also disappointing to regular road traveler. Lastly, I would recommend to the management that they repair the central doors into the rooms as most of them have the appearance of someone trying to kick them in. Not exactly the safest feeling ever. although I had no trouble.

Ovell, it was not that bad, especially for $52.00 with AAA discount. I just think most of my areas of criticism could be easily and pretty cost effectively fixed.

Room Tip: If they don't have a room with a fridge for yo, not sure that they any, ask for one close to the ice machine if you plan to use it as my room was quite a hike from it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Ryan F, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for your review. If you are ever in the area again come back and see us.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

My daughter and I spent one night at this property; we booked it online solely based on the relatively low rate. As we pulled into the parking lot, we felt a bit concerned as it looked a bit "sketchy" in my daughter's opinion. Based on other Trip Advisor reviews, we decided to at least enter the lobby and then make our decision.
The lobby was fairly clean with a friendly agent checking us in. We asked for a quiet room and were placed in Building H on the second floor. The furnishings in the room were tired-looking, but serviceable; the bathroom fixtures were dated but clean. Our double beds were foam-like, but surprisingly very comfortable.
The building was very quiet in spite of it being sold out and we both slept really well. The breakfast area was very small and offered dry cereal, mediocre coffee, and generic muffins. Enough to get you started!
Overall this facility really speaks to the adage "you get what you pay for". We would choose to stay here again...for the price we paid!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Ryan F, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for your honest review. Come back and see us again.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

This a very good hotel for the economy minded traveler, It provided a reasonably comfortable beds. The room and the bath room were clean. The internet service was a bit slow at night, but good in the morning. I would recommend this hotel to others

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor or near the elevator. Ask for a room on the corner or at an location where it is quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Ryan F, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Thank you for the recommendation. We are always happy to see a satisfied guest.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Recently travelled through Kalamazoo, MI stayed at the Econolodge on Sprinkle Road. Checked rates in area and even stopped at an older Fairfield and other chains that wanted well over 80 dollars. For less that 55 dollars got a great, clean room and breakfast. The hotel has really improved tremendoulsly over the past 2 years. New Flat screen TV's, fresh paint and friendly staff. Truly the best value at the exit for the money!

Steve T.

Room Tip: Best Value at the exit for under 60 dollars!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Ryan F, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

We are happy to have accomedated you. Please come back and visit us anytime.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Stayed overnight on my way back to Canada. Staff accomodated our room request and gave us rooms together. Also, allowed us to use the fridge in the front lobby, and let us use the microwave even after the breakfast hours.

its good bang for the buck!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Ryan F, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

We are happy to have accommodated you. Thank you for your comments, come back and see us again.