“Not for us... but AWESOME for kids”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
Flint, mi
224 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 569 helpful votes
“Not for us... but AWESOME for kids”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

No... we didn't go to bounce. We looked inside this place because our hotel was next door (Kentwood Holiday Inn). If I was doing a fun weekend with kids, I'd highly recommend staying at the Holiday Inn Kentwood and have the kids bounce to their hearts content here.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank flintjarvis

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kids love it, I watched it”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I wasn't about to get my plus size body on a trampoline, so I paid for my daughter & niece to go jump for an hour. It seemed a little ridiculous that I had to say to my almost 11 year old, stop sitting - I'm paying for time that's to be spent jumping! My 6 year old niece LOVED IT; my 11 year old daughter loved it, but tired very easily. 1 hour was a bit much, but by the time the kids bounce back & forth between activities, the time went quickly.

Jumping is hard work, bring a water bottle! I didn't know we could, and my daughter spent a bunch of time going to the drinking fountain. Over all I think we'll go back, but it'll be saved for a rainy/snowy day!

Visited June 2013
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Lots of fun and it'll wear you out!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I took a group of around 40 students (20 year olds) to go jump around on the trampolines here and it was a lot of fun for us. I'm 32 and I was tired from jumping after about 30 minutes. That doesn't mean I stopped but I felt it. I take students on a lot of events and this one was "the best thing ever" for some of the students. With a big group it's more fun since you can play dodgeball with each other. In retrospect we should have taken the private dodgeball room so that it would be just us and not have our group annoying others. I don't think I would really enjoy this in a small group. 1 hour was really good for us. More would have been overkill.

Visited March 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“There was poop in my rental shoe!! One Trick Pony”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Yep, you read that right! We went as a family of 5 and spending $65 for ONE hour of jumping. There were not too many people there. Many teenagers there to play dodgeball and all of the workers were teens. A handful of little ones and only 2 adults. (my husband and I). You can either go barefoot (gross) the tramps and the kids on them are so sweaty- or you can get rental shoes. I deferred to the rental shoe in place of athletes foot from the tramps and on the tile floor. It was mediocre at best. There were 4 attractions. The foam pit, a big area for free jump, a basketball slam and dodgeball. At first all that was available because of all the older kids was the big jump and foam. They finally left and we could play little kid dodgeball (no rules). You can go for a 1/2 hour and have done everything if it's not busy. Adults- go for the 1/2 hour. Way too many employees for the few people that were there on a Tuesday afternoon. The cost I felt was extreme what we got. It was fun, but way too expensive! We won't be back.- if you have done it once... then you have done it all.
Oh yeah-- and there was poop on my ankle when I took off my rental shoe. I had to throw away my socks and go and wash my foot off before we left. Maybe some of those teens could be checking shoes better... If you have money to splurge try it once and check your shoes!!

Visited April 2013