“The home was accommodating and beautiful.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lady D W
“The home was accommodating and beautiful.”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The home was very accommodating for the 18 people that came with our group. It was in a great location close to stores and attractions. I would revisit again and again. Thank you Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals.

Your age range 50-64

Krystle L
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

On My 1st real vacation with my 8yr old daughter this exceeded my expectations,I was amazed and so happy On the house and the experience in its self..
The house was clean comfortable.. omg the beds...i slept like a baby.
I couldn't stay out the pool..it amazes me how I really wasn't ready to go..
My daughter had an amazing time including my other partie.
I felt like I was home when arriving their was water and juices in the fridge and even gifts for the children.
My daughter wants to go back and so do I I can't wait to book our next trip..
Thanks Nancy you exceeded EVERYTHING

NYNutDoll...
New York City, New York
“Perfect children friendly property”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location was convenient, not far from a major highway with shopping strips (with stores like Walmart, Public, Ross, Ulta) and various food chains at your convenience. The property has a public pool area and a game room for kids and the house includes a private pool and hot tub which is also nice.

zvk135
New York City, New York
“ACCEPTIONAL”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

i just returned from a stay in Florida July 2017. there were 17 family members that vacationed together this was the most memorable experience had by all. the 6 children had smiles on their face the whole week, that is what made the vacation worth while. they enjoyed the 8 bedroom house with a private pool each and every day. the house and the grounds were both exceptional. . the house was clean and spacious and suited all my needs the customer service we received from the rental agent at Florida sunshine vacation rentals was greatly appreciated, they were exceptionally professional and patient. we will continue to use them for all of our bookings in the future. first the customer service was with assisting my needs. i would advise anyone unfamiliar with Florida to book their stay thru Florida sunshine vacations rentals .

Your age range 50-64

321-441-3301
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing