“Great stay!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Benfred's Den

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I enjoyed my stay. The home was clean and organized. It appeared just as the photos shown. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The gated community definitely made me feel secure.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great fun”
Reviewed 29 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Great place to stay. We stayed for a mom/daughter weekend and had a great time. Close to Disney and easy to access. We would stay again anytime.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Plantsville Connecticut
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
27 Jan 2011
Hi

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them. I cannot comment personally about whether a bed is comfortable or not, so I sent a survey to all guests who stayed before here and no-one said the beds were uncomfortable. I do apologise though.
Trash is picked up twice a week without fail, so maybe you missed a day.
Glad you had a good time otherwise
Yvonne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing