“Perfect Pick”
Dining room with tiled flooring
Dining room with new floor and wall decoration Entrance way and dining room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining room with tiled flooring
Dining room with new floor and wall decoration
Entrance way and dining room
Living Room
Condo entrance - 2nd Floor unit
Living Room 2
Kitchen
Master Bedroom with King
Bathroom
New Patio Set - April 2014,  Cushions and umbrella also provided.
Hot Tub
Pool
Club House - with view of Phase II pool directly
Additional view of Phase II Club House
Phase II Club House
Phase II Club house - work out room
Tennis Court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vmu1210
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Perfect Pick”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in December 2015

My family and I have stayed at this condo twice, and we were not let down. The location is in perfect proximity to local shopping, amusement parks, and the highway. We thoroughly enjoyed two vacations to Florida, due in part to having a "home-away-from-home' to stay in that allowed us to unwind, have meals at the table together, and a short drive to the parks. Excellent place to stay, and extremely helpful property owner who is willing to answer any question(s) you may have. This condo is definitely recommended by my family members and by me.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
long island, new york
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

14 Aug 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It would be a pleasure having you back as a repeat guest sometime down the road.

Respectfully,

Cathy Milite
Everett, MA
Reviewed 23 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

24 Jul 2015
Pablo -Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is the best way for me to know how my guests feel about the unit and learn what I can do to make it even more enjoyable for my next guest. If you and your family decide to come back to FL - please keep me on your radar. I have a fair amount of repeat guests and would love to add you to the list.
Thank you again.
Respectfully, Cathy
Dothan, AL
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

12 Apr 2015
Thank you for your visit. It's always comforting to hear my guests were well received by my PM and that I try to give you an excellent stay.
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

7 Jan 2014
Jennifer
Thank you for your comments. I agree WiFi would be a great addition and plan on it down the road. I hope that I will have the pleasure of a repeat visit in the near future. In the interim, thank you again for selecting my unit and the pleasure of being able to accommodate your FL vacation.
Kind regards,
Cathy
Yorktown, VA
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

8 Jul 2013
Amy ; thank you for writing. Glad that you and the family enjoyed the stay. Please note that I already have my PM looking into the door and sink. Next visit, please feel free to contact either myself or my PM directly. No reason to go a day without everything at 100% satisfaction.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Thx again for the continued visits.
Cathy
Mississippi
Reviewed 26 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing