“Open or Closed? ”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Open or Closed? ”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Sign states they open at noon. We arrived at 12:35 P.M. to find 1 car, lights on, purse on the counter, but door locked. We then tried to call. No answer, but someone finally unlocked the door.

Decor is rustic trendy. We had a great tasting experience and the staff was friendly and knowledgable. We will be back. Hopefully the door won't be locked next time!

Nashville
154 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“A quick but fun stop”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

There is a nice tasting room and '45' wine glasses are available for purchase. We had to move quickly on this visit because a wedding was taking place out in the vineyard and were to arrive shortly to the tasting room area to have the reception. Kind of neat to be AT the 45th parallel (half way between the equator and the North Pole).....where the best wines are grown around the world including Burgundy and northern Italy and northwest US. Would love to return when we could stay longer. The feeling was a bit rushed with the staff but not to blame since they were closing in a few minutes.

Visited September 2013
Carmel, Indiana
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Cheers!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A great stop on a Leelanau winery tour. Beautiful rustic building with a friendly staff to help you. Friendly dogs to pet and a Bocce ball court in front to keep the kids entertained. Very relaxing atmosphere with nice wine.

Visited August 2013
Michigan
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Disengaged Staff made it a disappointing stop”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The tasting room and property itself is very beautiful and we had high hopes for this one. However, at $1 per miniscule taste the least I could ask for would be staff that at least pasted on a fake smile and pretended as if they didn't hate their job. It was not particularly busy, but service was terrible. After that it was hard to even care how the wine was. I wouldn't waste time returning, it left us with a bad taste. the wine we were abe to try however, was very good. I'd recommend purchasing it at local restaurants or shops instead.

Visited August 2013
Michigan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“relaxing atmosphere, wonderful staff, and AMAZING WINE”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The first time I discovered 45 N it was years ago, they were in a shed in the process of builng their current facility. I have always loved wine, with my palate changing to dryer wines over the years, but 45 N never seems to let me down. Of course, I have wines a prefer over others but I can honestly say all of their wines are delicous. I even find myself, at times, going back to some of the sweeter wines because they are all so good. In addition to their wines being amazing, their current location is beautiful and would be an amazing place for a bridal shower, special event , or wedding. I am a part of the wine club and look forward to the anticipation of receiving their wine every couple months. 45 is our number one stop on every trip up to TC.

Visited July 2013