“Evil Eva's”

Add it.
Eva's Dairy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lake Orion
Reviewed 30 June 2014

While at Eva's one evening I witnessed a baseball team coming from a game with all the kids. One family purchased several ice-creams and shakes and other various items and the mother made a point to leave a fairly large tip in the jar. Two minutes later one of her kids was a Type 1 diabetic and had very high blood sugar and just needed water. The mom asked the counter if she could please have a cup of water for her son and they told her it would be $1.00. She explained that she just bought all this ice-cream and other things and left the remainder of her cash for them in the tip jar. Her son just needed a glass of water! They told her too bad, you should be better prepared! I was disgusted and left, I won't ever go back to that place again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This little place doesn't have much of an atmosphere. Located just off Lapeer Rd, this divey little place has been around for ever and most of the local LO people go here. There are some safety concerns with the small parking lot and lined up cars. You should at least try this place, some say its the best others say it's not.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Eva's is our first sign of spring when they open their doors for the summer and a very sad day when it closes for the season. They have a good variety of ice cream and yogurt.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Not the best experience. High price and the quality of ice-cream and service were poor. Also felt the parking lot was unsafe for customers since we were lined up between parked cars and into the driving path of cars.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

This was a summer tradition until the quality of the icecream went down. There was a time that the parking lot was so full you had to park across the street. Stale nuts were used, and when I asked for Fresh nuts to replace what was on my treat, I was told all the nuts were stale. I want to have my money back so I could order something else and was told that they would not refund my money. I only took one bite! It is not like I ate half of it and then wanted my money back. I no longer order ice cream here.