Causeway Bay Lansing Hotel
US$171
Courtyard Lansing(Lansing)
US$157
US$147
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$60
Red Roof
US$132
US$113
US$194
US$181
All reviewsholiday innpublic areasconvention centercomfortable bedsthe room was nicestaff was friendlyaverage hoteleast lansingcoffee makervalenciaconferencepillowssaunafacilitycourtyardmsu
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The room was nice. The service was ok.before checkin I called to see the total charges and that mount differed from when u got to the hotel. The hound lady at the desk seemed confused when I asked her if we could pay for the room at check in. Once in our room we had to play Plummer as our toilet was not working. Also there were water flow issues

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay. The rooms are VERY nice and they have done a lot of renovations inside!!! The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are spacious. The banquet room is amazing. The roof is lined with chandeliers which shine bright. The lobby, restaurant, bar, and hallways have all been redone and look stunning. I would highly recommend this place for a conference or wedding.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We had been traveling across the continent, staying at all BW hotels. This was our 5th night and was the best hotel of the trip. In particular the room was large, subtly decorated and the two queen beds were very comfortable, complete with 8 pillows to each bed; soft to firm something for every taste. Of the 5 hotels so far, this is the only one that the heating/a/c was able to maintain a comfortable temperature without fuss.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I traveled with friends for the weekend. The service was great from check in to check out. I love having a bar on the premises and I cant say enough about the breakfast. No lines or large groups of people. We got our breakfast with no hassle and it was free! The hotel is clean and the rooms that we had were updated. There was security on the premises at night. The security could've been from the event that had taken place that weekend, but wither way. It made me feel safe. Kudos to the manager of this Best Western. You've won my business. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed at the hotel over a 5 day period. The Hotel its self was amazing! However, Chara the front desk clerk was absolutely unprofessional, She had been fighting with who I believe was her mate in the parkinglot, and it carried out through the night by the elevators. She was on her cell phone in the lobby cursing and arguing and crying. Should be something you leave at home. Her attitude was extremely poor, and she was very rude to me and other guests as well. The next night I spoke with Lindsey She was the coolest person at the front desk. Smiles and very friendly. The group of guys I had with me all seen the difference between the two nights. When I asked to speak to a manager she advised me there was no manager over night, but I could come back down in the morning and speak to one. and she is the supervisor and if there was anything she could do to let her know. Later that night I called down due to a large party next door to me. Lindsey and security came up and moved my room which was very generous as she helped me move my things and reassured me that the floor she put me on was very quiet and apologized more than needed but I was very impressed with the new room and had that floor to myself. Lindsey was very accommodating and understanding. Lisa at the front desk later that night was so cheerful and polite joking with me and told me her guests are her first priority and she would be more than happy to help me with whatever as long as I asked. This hotel was astonishing, my opinion get rid of chara and her rudeness and problems She was talking like she came straight from the hood how wrong of me to say but it is the truth. I know of about 6 other people in the hotel can agree as it was just flat out ridiculous. Other than that the rooms were immaculate the bar was absolutely calming and relaxing and the bartender Jamielee was nice. I would recommend everyone to the Best western

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Eric W, Front Desk Supervisor at Causeway Bay Lansing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I will personally address each employee you pointed and let them know about the comments that were made. I will be addressing the unsatisfactory customer service you were provided as well.

I was unable to locate you reservation by the information provided as I would like to speak with you regarding your recent stay and offer you a discount on a future stay.

Please contact me directly at the hotel if time permits,

Eric W.