“Good service; average food”
Review of The Embassy Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Embassy Grill
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had salad and chicken, soup and mujadara. Food was average. Service was great! Waitress was joyful and helpful.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I ordered lasagna and it arrived with the cheese barely melted on the top. I touched the lasagna and it was cold. I attempted to cut it and it was completely frozen in the middle. I called the waitress and told her it was frozen. She took the plate into the back and returned a few minutes later with the same plate and gave it to me. It was obvious that they had just put it in the microwave. I attempted to cut into it again and it was still frozen. I asked for the manager. He came by and demanded to know what the problem was. I explained that my food was frozen. He said there was no way. I asked him to feel the lasagna to prove it (because at that point I was not going to eat it anyway). He refused. I asked if they had a food thermometer that he could test it with. He said no, they didn't have a thermometer and then informed me that I needed to leave...and then had the audacity to tell me that I was lucky that he wasn't going to charge me for the lasagna! Horrible food, worse service, a trip to the hospital for food poisoning waiting to happen! Needless to say...we will NEVER go back there!

8  Thank GrlsRul
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Charlotte, Michigan
Reviewed 25 July 2008

very good food and great people running this place. hope they stick around.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 1 December 2007

the best mom and pop italian food in town. must go and try it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook