“New location, same great food”
Review of The Embassy Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Embassy Grill
Ranked #266 of 450 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Lebanese
Lansing, Michigan
“New location, same great food”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We missed the Embassy Grill while it moved into its new location. We went to the grand opening and feasted on the trio, which included kibbe, dolmas, falafel and hummus. The food is authentic and always tastes fantastic, and the service is always very punctual and professional, offering suggestions and explaining the different types of food. The atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. We will be back.

• Visited December 2013

Kodiak, Alaska
“Best in town”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been visiting the embassy since we moved to Lansing. The food has always been top notch, the service can be slow at times but always friendly. We have never had a bad experience when visiting. My advice would be tried the Lebanese side of their menu. The Mezza can't be beat!

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service; average food”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had salad and chicken, soup and mujadara. Food was average. Service was great! Waitress was joyful and helpful.

• Visited May 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Served frozen lasagna and mgr asked me to leave!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I ordered lasagna and it arrived with the cheese barely melted on the top. I touched the lasagna and it was cold. I attempted to cut it and it was completely frozen in the middle. I called the waitress and told her it was frozen. She took the plate into the back and returned a few minutes later with the same plate and gave it to me. It was obvious that they had just put it in the microwave. I attempted to cut into it again and it was still frozen. I asked for the manager. He came by and demanded to know what the problem was. I explained that my food was frozen. He said there was no way. I asked him to feel the lasagna to prove it (because at that point I was not going to eat it anyway). He refused. I asked if they had a food thermometer that he could test it with. He said no, they didn't have a thermometer and then informed me that I needed to leave...and then had the audacity to tell me that I was lucky that he wasn't going to charge me for the lasagna! Horrible food, worse service, a trip to the hospital for food poisoning waiting to happen! Needless to say...we will NEVER go back there!

• Visited August 2011
8 Thank GrlsRul
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very good food and great...”
Reviewed 25 July 2008

very good food and great people running this place. hope they stick around.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook