“beyond customer service”

Add it.
The Embassy Grill
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was amazed by the friendly service. We ordered pizza and drinks, sat at the bar. It was very casual but everyone was very friendly. The drinks were very good and the price was fair. I will definitely go back for dinner soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was hoping for more. We had dinner at Zaytoons a few days before but they are closed on Sunday. Lacked favor and quality.

1  Thank Jader71
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Nice restaurant with good service and decent food. Would not go out of my way to eat here. I do not regard this as a "destination restaurant", but as a place for my friends and me to meet and eat it worked out well. The grilled chicken was cooked perfectly but the tuna was a little over cooked and slightly Japanese, which seemed strange for a place that is mostly middle eastern. If you are looking for something in the area that offers a comparatively healthy selection this is a good choice.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I showed up a quarter hour before the restaurant officially opened but was pleasantly welcomed in and seated. I had the most tender, fragrant, and delicious chicken shawarma with the house salad. The salad was also great - crisp and bright with sharp citrusy flavor. A nice dish with hummus and pita chips was an appreciated accompaniment.

Service was quick, efficient,and pleasant, unobtrusively professional.

1  Thank lietuva_9
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We missed the Embassy Grill while it moved into its new location. We went to the grand opening and feasted on the trio, which included kibbe, dolmas, falafel and hummus. The food is authentic and always tastes fantastic, and the service is always very punctual and professional, offering suggestions and explaining the different types of food. The atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. We will be back.