“Clean and New!”

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Lansing
North Muskegon, Michigan, United States
“Clean and New!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

If you are looking for a new hotel, with comfortable décor, clean smelling, friendly staff, and above average breakfast, close to interstate access, restaurants nearby, and close to Lansing area attractions; then this is the place you want to stay!

3 Thank Mary H
Hampton Inn and... H, Front desk agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing West, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing/West, I would like to express my sincere appreciation in response to your recent stay at our hotel. I look forward to your return visit & hopefully we can meet & exceed your expectations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hopkins, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great value---really feels like money well spent. Location is perfect for me, with two clients within miles of hotel and many restaurants to choose from nearby. Also shopping nearby (I forgot a tie for the trip)--nice to have everything close at hand. Brand new hotel too! I went to old location, which was a few blocks south---other location was older/somewhat dated. New location is bright and shiny!

2 Thank Carl P
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you back again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The hotel was very clean, the staff was very professional. The room was also very clean and well supplied. The breakfast in the morning was excellent with lots of choices. We would definately stay here again or at any Hampton in the future. Well done.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
I appreciate your feedback to your stay at our hotel. I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make all of our guests feel welcome and enjoy their time with us.

Please do come back for another visit and hopefully we will exceed your expectations at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing West.
Alpena Michigan
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The hotel and rooms are outstanding everything and more that I have come to expect from the Hilton chain. However, customer care is lacking in a very big way. As a Hilton Honors member one should be welcomed as such that part did not bother me however not being informed of when and where breakfast was served was annoying. I needed to leave the hotel very early there were no bagged breakfast available just an empty platform announcing bag breakfast that were not there. To add total disappointment for the stay after waiting two weeks my folio is still not in my Hilton Honors account and I have received 0 points for paying Hilton resort rates for a Hampton Inn. Don't think I will stay at this hotel again.

1 Thank alpenasandi
On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing/West, I would like to express my sincere appreciation in response to your recent stay at our hotel.We do appologize for the problem that occured durring your stay and We look forward to your return visit & hopefully we can meet & exceed your expectations.
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 27 October 2013

From the moment we walked into the Lansing West Hampton Inn, we were greeted by Linda, Front Desk Clerk, with a friendly and enthusiastic welcome! Linda provided us with our room keys, and told us that the room we were staying in was one of her personal favorites in the hotel. She also provided us with a list of restaurants in the area, and went through the list with us noting her personal favorites. Linda made sure that we were familiar with the layout of the hotel, and invited us to take some cookies to our room. Thank you, Linda for making our trip to West Lansing a plesant and rewarding experience!
My husband and I have stayed at a number of Hampton and Hilton properties over the years, and this hotel is above and beyond all of the rest. The Hampton Inn and Suites Lansing West has only been open for six weeks, a reason that we choose this particular property. Everything about this property is fantastic, from the furnishings in the front lobby, to the updated room furnishings. The entry into the room is done by waving your room key over a magnetic strip on the door, which was very easy to open, rather than having to fumble to get the key into the slot. If this is the future of Hampton properties, it is definitely a step in the right direction!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is a brand new hotel and it is really nice. It's super convenient and everything you could want or need is minutes away. When I booked, I fully-expected a fiasco like the last Hampton Inn I stayed at in East Lansing. At that location, we didn't sleep and it was awful - not what I expect from Hampton and I actually complained, but this was quite the contrary experience. It was pleasant all-around! The front desk staff was fantastic, the room was clean, large, and fantastic, and my mind was blown at how great everything was at this hotel. Thank you, Hilton, for building a new hotel option for folks traveling through Lansing. I'll stay here every time I come to town!

Room Tip: You really can't go wrong. It was a very quiet and nice hotel with plenty of parking and a nice...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

New Market, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Nicest hotel I have stayed in quite a while. Close to shopping and places to eat!!! Its a new hotel. Off on a quiet street. I wish I could have stayed longer. Very close to the airport. Clean and fresh. Nice common areas. Clean rooms and bathrooms.