“Aladdin's is the real deal”

New Aladdin's Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 453 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Every time I've been here (and my husband and I come fairly often), the food has been hot and fresh, the service friendly, and the prices surprisingly low. I feel like it's a good example of an authentic ethnic restaurant. Sure, there's a little dirt in the corners, and the decor is not trendy, but the food is wonderful and reasonably priced. There are also a plethora of (delicious) options for vegetarians!
FYI: If you go and the food isn't fantastic or the service is crummy, please try again. I'm not sure why, but from what I've heard it seems they have an off day once in a while. Don't let that cause you to miss out on this gem.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

After reading the other reviews, I will probably give them another chance, but boy, my lunch was not very good. I had the Fatoush with chicken shawarma. The chicken was dry and tasteless. Salad was very small and way over dressed. Perhaps it was a bad day so I'll go again, but with Sultan's not that far away, it's no contest as to which is the better place to eat.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Went with me two kids, had kids meal, and normal portion, it was more than we could eat. The food is very good, and service was fast. Will come back

Reviewed 30 August 2011

My favorite dish is the marinated chicken over rice. All the salads are great (I usually get tabbouleh) , and I love the hummus here. The grape leaves are wonderful, and when zucchini are in season, the Kussa stew is amazing. The smoothies are worth trying as well. Make sure to try some Turkish coffee after your meal. It's a perfect way to finish a lunch or dinner.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 20 February 2009

love middle eastern food!!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook