“Rushed and packed, but empty...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #47 of 443 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
North Carolina
“Rushed and packed, but empty...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I dine alone. Makes things easy for the kitchen if the server is worth anything. I also order the same thing at every Cracker Barrel I visit. Makes things easier for me as I can place my order immediawas thetely without multiple trips from the waitress. .

Hostess seated me in the most crowded section of a half full dining room. Not only do I get to look forward to listening to everyone else's conversations, the gentleman behind me constantly slams his chair into mine for his frequent trips to the restroom. Once the table in front of me finished their meal and conversation about her aunt, I was able to push my table further away. Still had to listen to the mother pleading with her children to eat their vegetables...

The food was slow coming out of the kitchen, not just mine but other tables as well. The food was good of course. You can always count on CB's recipes.

The problem that angered me enough to write this was the server. As I was chewing that last mouthful of biscuit, she removed my plates and silverware. That was bad enough, but as I was trying to correct her through a mouthful of food, she said, "You're welcome." I was in no way thanking her.

• Visited November 2013

“Great food, atmosphere and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Love Cracker Barrel and this one gets high marks. All staff are friendly and provide quick, courteous service. It has the typical Cracker Barrel atmosphere with store having old fashioned candy and unique gifts.

• Visited October 2013
Mackinaw City, Michigan, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

We can always count on a Cracker Barrel to have a good selection, wonderfully down-home prepared food. A good stop any time of day.

Visited October 2013
HAMILTON
“Great place to stop when travelling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

We stopped at the Cracker Barrel in Lansing, MI both coming and going, but really I've never stopped at a Cracker Barrel that wasn't as good as the one before. It isn't haute cuisine, but it's quick just what you need for a quick meal while on the road.

On this trip I had the meatloaf special one way and the chicken & rice special going home. I had green beans both times (as I do love their green beans) and the hashbrown casserole (another favourite) going home. My husband had the soup and salad special and a blt going home.

The service is quick and courteous, although I was not impressed when the cashier took someone not on the line for her till before me. We then had to wait while this inconsiderate person went to get something she'd forgotten. Still, we will continue stopping at any Cracker Barrel on our trip route.

• Visited March 2013
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“our waitress made us smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

The food is terrific. Our waitress was very friendly. The service is fast. The prices are great. It's a fun place to dine.

Visited February 2013