Quality Suites Hotel
Average 3/5
Comfort Inn(Lansing)
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewshot breakfastmade to order breakfastsocial hourpocket doorhash brownsjo jopark and flymeatballsfree happy hourdrinks and appetizerslansing airportbreakfast crewcocktail hourfree drinksa hootsitting areaexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We made the reservation while on the road, arrived at 10 p.m. and left by 8:30 a.m.
We were delighted with the set up of the room, having 2 adults and one child. The hotel appeared pretty full by the amount of the cars in the parking lot, but we had a quiet stay. The only noise was the air conditioner loudly turning off and on in the night.
The continental breakfast was great, and the method of paying a few dollars more for the eggs and meat is a great idea. Our child was content with the waffle maker and I loved the fresh cut fruit on the continental breakfast.
The wifi wasn't immediately responsive, and I gave up as it was late. So I'm not sure of the quality of the wifi.
I would recommend this hotel for anyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for telling the world that we are "A Great Place to Stay". Our two-room suites are ideal for families and are 50% larger than many standard hotel rooms. We also appreciate your kind comments on the fresh cut fruit on our breakfast buffet - a touch exclusive to the Lansing Quality Suites. See you next time.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Was in town for a curling tournament - the place was great! Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful with laundry. And of course, how can I forget Tom at breakfast. He cooked up some really tasty stuff. On top of that, he was just a really good guy to talk to. Tom was so enthusiastic about the event in town, genuinely interested, he actually stopped by to check out some curling during the week.

So, overall, it was a really nice stay, and I wouldn't hesitate to come again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank John P

Thank you John for your great review of our hotel. We take a sincere interest in the events that our guests attend in Lansing, and we have even been known to show up at them. It's a liitle thing that means the world to our guests. Your comment that "our suites are clean and comfortable" validates the hard work of our housekeeping and maintenance teams.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We called the Suites on Sat. morning, the van arrived in minutes, the driver ,Jesse, took us a back way which was through country roads, I never knew Lansing was so beautiful. Arrived at the location to a proper suite, could have moved in permanently. The interior has a vast atrium with plenty of natural light to just sit around in and relax. The breakfast was very decent, anywhere else you would pay double digits for.
Staff was very helpful and acted like it was their business and not just there for a paycheck.
STAY HERE! Jesse and Allison were especially professional.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank triumph7749

We couldn't be happier that you've told future guests that plan to be in Lansing to "Stay Here". Perfect. We are very proud of our two-room suites and it's pleasing to hear that you could have moved in permanently. I'm thrilled you felt that our staff never acted like they were, "just here for a paycheck". This is because I got rid of those people and replaced them with the professionals that you experienced.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wanted a nice spot in Lansing for the night and Quality Suites delivered. Travis was great at check-in and I got there for the end of social hour which is a 2 hour period where hotel guests get 2 free drinks. Really awesome idea that I've never seen with tea and cookies but never with alcohol.

The room I stayed in had a pretty sweet layout with a small living space and then the bedroom. Bathroom was far from luxury but did the job just fine. Bed was really comfortable. Finally, there is a pretty nice little patio area outside with comfy chairs. Great place to meet people and enjoy your complimentary drink.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank VinWo

Thank you for your excellent review. We truly enjoy hearing from a guest who experiences a "Nice Surprise" on their first stay with us. We like it even more when we hear that, because of our suites, amenities, and staff, that you will return. See you on your next trip to Lansing.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel is one of the best I have stayed in. I stay in many hotels over the year as a manufacturers Rep. I wish I had a hotel of this quality in my territory. The staff was excellent, as well as the breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jim N

When we hear our breakfast and staff described as "excellent", we know we're executing the hallmarks of true hospitality. It means so much to our team when a corporate traveler like yourself, rates us as one of the best hotels that you've stayed in. See you next time your sales career brings you to Lansing.