Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol
US$128
Courtyard Lansing(Lansing)
US$149
US$139
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$60
Red Roof
US$167
US$87
Travelocity
1,074 results
All reviewsvalet parkinglansing centervalet servicecovered walkwayfront deskconvention centertwo blocksparking structurecapital buildingwithin walking distancethe staff was greatbusiness tripthe room was nicemichigan stateconferenceskywalkmsu
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Truly impressed with the level of customer service provided during our stay....this despite the fact that we were present on a very busy weekend. I am also in the service industry and very aware of how important staff's approach is to the impression people have of an organization. They are the face of your company. Your staff were all excellent. Very much enjoyed the breakfast buffet...this was the only meal we ate at the Hotel. I highly recommend the Radisson at the Capital for your next stay.

Room Tip: We did not have need for use of the Spa or kids activities. Rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and quite! Loved the fact that there were more than enough hangers for our cloths.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Roxanne K
Reviewed 12 January 2014

From start to finish, all aspects of our stay at the Lansing Raddison was top notch. The room was great. The service was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. It was a very convenient location, too.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was expecting a small fridge and a microwave. Extra $25 delivered to room. The way over priced Breakfast buffet at the Capitol City grille was what you would expect from a free continental breakfast at a motel 6. The sleep # beds, horribly firm no matter what # you set them at. The room had dirty carpets and stains on the bedskirt. If there wasn't a foot of snow rapidly piling up with below 0 temps outside, I would have never stayed here. I will say the maintenance guy was quick to respond when the toilet clogged and when I couldn't figure out the heater. The late check out was nice since my daughter was sick with a fever, hope they disinfected our room well. This is the first time I have written a review for a hotel because I usually get what I pay for. Not in this case. I hope this helps others in searching for a good nights stay away from home. 1/5/14

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
GMRadissonLansing, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

I wanted to personally apologize for the issues that you experienced during your visit. The housekeeping concerns are unacceptable, and I have discussed your comments with our housekeeping management team. I am also sorry that you did not enjoy the sleep # beds or the breakfast buffet.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make this experience right for you, if you would like to contact me directly at the hotel. Thank you for your feedback, and I am truly sorry that we did not deliver on your expectations.

Best Regards,
Bryan Johnson

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Clean room bed no so great! Ask for a room without sleep number bed. Had a drink and chips and salsa in the bar and it was decent. Parking structure was nice and it was easy in and out. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2013

When the ice storm hit Mid Michigan recently, our house was without power, as were about 155,000 other homes. We went to the Radisson at the Capitol because I work downtown and it would be an easy walk to work. The staff was expecting a total of eight rooms during the Christmas holiday; it turned out to be 190-plus rooms, with a skeleton crew. The staff remained cheery and responsive throughout the ordeal, making sure we were comfortable and had all the towels and blankets and pillows we needed. The second night of the blackout we even invited a neighbor family to join us since they had no power, and management made sure we had pillows and we got the last comforter. Fantastic service, great staff and amazing stay under the circumstances.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
GMRadissonLansing, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

I want to thank you for the wonderful comments regarding the recent stay you had during such a horrible situation in the community. We were definitely not prepared for this outage, and we did all that we could to get our staff here and prepared to accommodate. It is great to hear that we met your expectations, and stayed cheery through the events. Thank you again, and have a safe and Happy New Year!!

Best Regards,