“Overall Pleasant”

Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Lansing
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The staff at the Radisson Lansing is outstanding. They the epitome of friendliness and helpfulness. They should all get raises! :)

The hotel was very clean and my room was very modern. The Sleep Number bed didn't really work but it was still comfortable. The bathroom was large, although the water in the shower never really got hot enough.

The indoor pool was OK. It was actually surprisingly cold in the pool area. My niece and I didn't last more than about 20 minutes.

The restaurant was overpriced and the bartender was really friendly, offering me bottles from a local beer festival.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Heedybeedy

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The Radisson Hotel in Lansing is a very nice place to stay. The staff really goes out of their way to make sure you are completely comfortable. I was super impressed with David at the front desk. He really went above and beyond. My only real complaint is the desk setup in the room. There are no outlets to plug in your laptop or cell phone which is pretty silly. This is something they clearly need to look at. It's not very functional for the business traveler. This is also one of the few hotels in Lansing that does not allow pets, thank god! The world has gone dog crazy! Dogs do not belong in restaurants or hotels, period! Kudos to the hotel staff...great job! I look forward to my next performance in Lansing. I highly recommend the Radisson!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here for two nights while in Lansing. This hotel is really nothing special and is everything you would expect from a Radisson chain hotel. The staff were friendly. I had a double room which was clean and normal sized. I'm not a fan of the sleep number beds, but it was comfortable. This hotel is located minutes walk from from many restaurants and bars. My room also included WiFi. This hotel charges $16 a night to park a car there which I thought was ridiculous. Overall, this is a functional, clean, average hotel. It was nice but I personally think the $150 I paid for each night was a little expensive for what you get, but I would probably stay here again since I was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Even though I only stayed for one night, I had a very pleasant experience. The staff was excellent. Very attentive and helpful. Valet parking was a welcome surprise, even though the attendant was not very familiar with driving my manual transmission car. The room was not large, but very nice and clean and the sleep number bed was another nice surprise. Room service breakfast was right on time and hot and delicious. Definitely would recommend staying here if you plan to visit Michigan's capitol city.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A very nice hotel, a bit much, $200, for a night, but location gets that I guess, within walking distance of the capital and much else downtown. A very friendly staff and valet parking. The pool was a bit small, the rooms weren't that big either.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dandlit
Reviewed 21 May 2014

During a large conference at the Lansing Civic Center, I had a chance to stay at the Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol. I arrived late and tired but the desk service was swift, my bag was taken care of, and the car was valet parked with no problems. Although my overnight stay was just for the one night, I enjoyed the room and the view overlooking the Capitol. It was fun to try a Sleep Number bed for the first time. And the linens and pillows were great. The next day for the conference, I could just leave everything as it was at the hotel, walk across the river using the skywalk, and then return at the end of the day. I claimed my bag and car and was off.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel in April while a family member was at a hospital near by. EVERYONE was extremely kind and helpful. The hotel was very clean and my room was perfect! I highly recommend this Radisson.... I would stay here again and again and again!
J. Lustgarten

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Hyatt Place Lansing
East Lansing Marriott at University Place
Courtyard Lansing
Courtyard Lansing
#9 of 26 in Lansing

Been to Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol? Share your experiences!