“Hampton Quality as usual!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Lansing
Tustin, Michigan
“Hampton Quality as usual!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I stayed here overnight to avoid a 3 hour morning drive to a class downtown. I was able to have a nice dinner nearby based on the recommendation of the front desk and also get a little shopping done at the nearby Kohls. It was an easy drive the next morning to my class downtown. The room and breakfast were typical Hampton Inn - comfy bed with lots of pillows, clean room, heat lamp in the bathroom, and great breakfast with lots of choices. I would stay here again if I need to be in Lansing for another class.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Hotelmanagergr, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
Thank you for your business and choosing the Hampton Inn Lansing. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope your class went well downtown. We get many people who stay with us due to our proximity to downtown but also being by so many restaurants, movie theater, mall, and golfing. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Lansing area and again thank you for your business
Hampton Inn Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Miami Lakes, Florida
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This hotel was rated 2-star and I was very apprehensive as i normally dont stay in 2-star hotels. i was joining some family and friends going to a law school graduation at Michigan State. Well was i pleasantly surprises. It was a clean and as welcoming as any higher rated hotel. Plus the breakfast was free. It was a great value and makes me want to check out other Hampton Inns when i travel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank cfrankli
Hotelmanagergr, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
Thank you for your choosing our hotel for your overnight accommodation needs. . We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope you had a great time at the MSU graduation. Thank you also for the kind words in regards to your stay. We are very excited that you had a good stay. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if you travels ever bring you back to Lansing.
Duane Zuber
Hampton Inn Lansing
Lake, Michigan
Reviewed 26 January 2012

My first time at a Hampton Inn and was very pleasantly surprised. Very clean and comfortable even though there was some remodeling going on. My most pleasant experience, however, was the friendly and very pleasant staff at the desk. Angelo was a delight to talk to and had a great sense of humor. I was tired and cranky when I walked in and Angelo and the other employee on duty, whose name I did not get, had me laughing immediately. Very personable but also very professional. All in all, I felt at home right away. Also called a week later, when calling about a possible lost item and enjoyed another conversation with Angelo again! We will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: room # 136 was great!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Hotelmanagergr, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Lansing. We appreciate your business. Thank you for the kind words about Angelo. We appreciate him greatly and agree with him being very friendly and pleasant
We apologize for the renovations. We are almost completed with the exterior renovation and in February we are installing a brand new state of the art High Speed Internet System, replacing all of the furniture and fixtures, and adding several HI Def Channels like ESPN to be shown on our flat screen televisions in all of the rooms,

We look forward to seeing you the time your travels bring you to Lansing
Milton, Canada
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Decent hotel with very friendly staff, especially a nice young man named Jason, who checked me in. The thing I like best about Hampton Inn's are the beds. I've never been disapointed with the beds at any of them. I've also never been disapointed by the cleanliness. This hotel had a number of pizzas in a warming bag in the breakfast area, with a sign saying "complimentary pizza for overnight guests". How great is that? Breakfast was excellent with many fresh choices. You may pay at little more for a Hampton Inn, but you get great value with a full breakfast. I would recommend it.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Waltz, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Hotel is decent. Staff is friendly. Don't understand why they don't have wireless internet throughout the hotel. It is almost unheard of, and I wouldn't have stayed there had I realized before that they did not have wi-fi. It may not be important to everyone, but I was not there on vacation.

Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 3 February 2012
Thank you for your business. We apologize for not being able to meet your needs for WIFI. We are installing a new state of the art WIFI system the beginning of February 2012 to go with our already wired internet so guests will have the choice of both. We are installing Syco equipment and have ATT as our internet provider to ensure top level service for our guests for this very important service.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope you will come back to try our new wireless service

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I travel to Lansimg for work quite often and have tried a variety of hotels. This hotel is the best deal. Its comfortable, good location, quaint lobby area, and so much more for your momey than other hotels in the area. Ill be a regular after this visit.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I stayed at this Hampton Inn after my friend's wedding at the Grand Ledge Opera House. The room was very clean and comfortable. I asked for a wake up call and recieved it right on time. My only complaint would be that housekeeping knocked on my door very early in the morning. I later asked for a late checkout and the housekeepers still knocked on my door. When I let them know I had a late checkout, she said "Well nobody told me!"
Other than that, a great stay. I would be back.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo