Comfort Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$82
US$77
US$85
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$124
Travelocity
US$140
US$133
All reviewsfront deskfree pizzawaffleschoice hotelsroom was cleanwest sidethe breakfast arealansing areaone night staya great stayfridge and microwaveup to datewould definitely stay here againbit datedfirst floorbusiness tripcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Had wanted to stay in east lansing booked here by mistake but turned out very good. Matt at the desk was able to take care of everything for me with directions and food. Great service

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

Great service well ran exactly what I needed for my business stay.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 2 May 2012 via mobile

I believe this hotel has a deal setup with a welfare agency that really helps our family and my kids. I think it is a blessed thing to do to be such a large company and help needy families. Your staff is so kind and although they sont speak Spanish like another Hampton I stay at you are still a pleasure. I taught Julian some Spanish and when he brought my coffee he even said it with the right accent. Very pleased and will be back again in August this summer.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 1 May 2012 via mobile

...and thanks to the staff, that's not an entirely bad thing.

I visited from Indianapolis as my son was competing at Michigan State. After reading the glowing reviews that popped up here we knew the best place to go.

Right from the beginning Julian greeted us and if I didn't know better, I would say my wife was flirting with him. Luxky for him he got us every thing we needed.

The housekeeping staff was doubly appreciative. Very kind and sincere with the best od manners.

Having breakfast ready an hour earlier (5am) was even more amazing. Truly all around amazing service.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Great job again. The Hampton staff is always so calm and helpful in dealing with all the confusion and choas of over fifty teenagers all wanting their room at once.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business