“My Go-To for Lansing Area, 5 Star Service!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Lansing
Reviewed 21 February 2014

From the top: Traveled with the husband and he was just as impressed as me. I travel very frequently and have lots to compare to. The Lobby is very nice with huge common area and nice dining room. Front desk staff day and evening greet with smiles, have something nice to stay, conversational, and obviously happy to be doing what they do. Corridors all nice and quiet. Rooms decorated nicely and updated. Super Quiet Hotel!! Super comfy beds with lots of pillows both firm and soft. Lots of fluffy towels and massaging shower. Complimentary toiletries. Large bathrooms. Ample work space, micro, fridge, and nice furnishings. No hotel smell. Everything was nice and fresh. They served complimentary pizza for the night we were there. Breakfast was great: waffles, eggs fried or hard boiled, sausage, fruit, bread, pastries, muffins, bagels, cream cheese, lots of condiments, coffee, tea, juice, and milk. Super friendly staff in food area and housekeeping. Everyone was conversational and cheery. Great rate for the area and good location. This hotel was put in my favorites on my choice rewards account and I will be staying here, again, for sure.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank April R
Hotelmanagergr, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the comfort inn. I am happy you had such a positive experience at our hotel. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

We hope to see you again soon!

Comfort Inn Lansing

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is by far one of the friendliest staff at comfort Inn or any hotel I've ever stayed in. Jessica was the first person to show me and lead the way. The rest of the staff followed her lead. Not only friendly but clean and comfortable rooms, excellent value, of course there are less expensive hotels close by but you get what you pay for. My first visit was in early january and I have gone back and will again. Kudos to Jessica, the comfort Inn hostess with the mostest. Lol.... She and the rest of the staff need commended for a job well done.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you found our hotel to be a great value and had such a wonderful stay. It is our goal to make sure we exceed our guests expectations. I will share your comments with the staff especially Jessika.

Thank you again for choosing the Comfort Inn. We hope to see you soon!!

Comfort Inn Lansing

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I am a member of Choice Hotels and was attending an early morning seminar so I arrived in town the night before. The layout is a little different and was probably a trend-setter when it was built. Lobby was nice, breakfast area was nice sized and offered a nice variety of foods, and staff was friendly. Bathroom was nice, included a heat lamp but I do think they could come up with a better place to put the coffee pot. Bed was comfortable, room was spacious (King suite) but you can tell it could use a bit of sprucing up. The doors to the rooms made a lot of noise when closed (heavy sound like exiting a school) and I must have had overactive neighbors that night. I was a little disappointed in the exercise room it was too hot for workouts and looked a little bigger on line (due to the mirrored wall). I completely understand that in today's economy a business can't afford to continuously update and repair every crack. I spent 1 night; it was fine and I would stay again but, if I was in town for a few days I would probably pick a newer facility.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Hotelmanagergr, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Kris,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding you recent stay at the Comfort Inn. We appreciate your feedback. We are delighted you saw the value and service our hotel has to offer. Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We were in Lansing Michigan searching for a new home as my husband was being transferred to Lansing with his job. We had already booked a hotel and when we arrived it was nothing what it appeared to be online. Desperate, we began our search for a different hotel/motel. To our surprise there was nothing in the area within a 20 mile radius because it was Homecomming for Michigan State .MARCUS at the Comfort Inn was so helpful and accommodating when he realized our situation. The room was very nice and the Continental Breakfast was great. Loved the motel and the service. Marcus made this experience very welcoming into the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn West Lansing. We really appreciate your business and your online review. We are thrilled that you had a great stay. Our team members take pride on providing the best service in town and I will pass along your kind words. We hope to see you again!!

Thanks,

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The best thing about this hotel was that it was quiet even though full. We stayed one night after the ice storm and most of the staff were friendly and helpful. A young man at the front desk allowed us to change rooms so our family could be next to one another. The price was right and the rooms were nice. The breakfast was average fare for what passes for "continental."
Compared to the other places I've stayed in Lansing I would try here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Dr. Cheese,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Lansing. We were delighted to have you and your family! It's our hope that the ice storm you experienced does not detur you from coming back to Michigan anytime soon. That was most certainly and unusual occurance for us here in this area. We promise it's much warmer a couple of months down the roads! Thank you greatly for sharing your experience and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My power was out for nine days including Christmas. the last two nights I found Comfort Inn on Saginaw in Lansing MI. They are a pet friendly Hotel, my shepard enjoyed her stay as much as I did. I want to thank Jessika , Sheila , Laura and especially Maria! These people made me feel like I was at home ! I felt safe and rested! I recommend this Hotel to the fullest meaning of comfort! Thank You! Be Blessed!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Guest,

We graciously thank you for the kind message regarding your experience. I am extremely delighted several of our team members made such an impact on your stay during an unfortunate and crazy storm here in Lansing!
Please let us know if we may ever be of further assistance. Wishing you all the best in the new year!

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Came to visit family but got caught in the terrible Ice storm the day we arrived. The manager Josh ,entire staff, room service went above and
beyond to make us feel so comfortable. We appreciated all efforts to help everyone that came during bad weather situation. You made our stay safe and restful. God bless your hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Happy Holidays Danny!

The weather here in Michigan sure has been interesting this winter. I am so sorry you had to experience the ice storm, but am absolutely delighted you enjoyed our hospitality during this unfortunate event. Our team truly strives for a family environment for all; and it sure sounds like we did just that while you were here. Thank you greatly for taking the time to share. We wish you and your family a wonderful 2014! Please come back and visit us soon!