“Very slow service.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blind Fish

Blind Fish
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Lapeer
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Close to the Holiday Inn Express in Lapeer, MI. Excellent food and reasonable prices.
Michigan
“Very slow service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

Our party of 5 had dinner on a Wednesday night. The restaurant was busy but it normally is. Our waitress seemed stressed and told us so. Three people ordered dinners and two ordered salads. The meals were served first. We had to wait about 10 minutes for the salads. She told us we certainly would want our chicken would be fully cooked before it was put on our salads. Certainly that is true but it shouldn't take longer than a meal.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

“wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

this is my favorite restaurant in lapeer, my boyfriend and I eat here a lot. very busy weekends, but they try their hardest to get us in asap. hostesses are very friendly, and welcoming. they never let you leave with out a "have a great day/night" the servers are also very friendly, we've only had one small mistake with out meal, which was the potato cheese soup got mixed up with the clam chowder. which we thought, oh well, it's fixable. mistakes happen, and always get taken care of. food overall is excellent. best chicken salads, and awesome pastas! i, myself am not a seafood person. my boyfriend on the other hand, loves seafood. that's all he orders at the blindfish, and he loves every meal he gets. he's tried just about everything and says it's fantastic. definitely a suggested date night.

Lake Orion, Michigan
“stuffed grouper delicousiousus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

First time at this restaurant and will make the drive to come back.
My fave meal is stuffed grouper and I had trepidations ordering this
in Michigan, always love my grouper fresh, always ordering this dish
in Florida, in season, on the gulf, but was so pleasantly surprised by the
size, texture, and shrimp/crab stuffing with a creamy sauce, WONDERFUL.
My husband had the steak and lobster- steak was very good but the lobster
was so tender and buttery, how the cook prepared the lobster I would love to know???
For a little town in Michigan to serve this quality of fish- I would never believe it if I
had not tasted it myself. Well worth the price.

Lapeer, Michigan, United States
“Poor service from the Blind Fish”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

I have just left the Blind Fish in Lapeer with definite resolve never to return. First the waitress brought the wrong salad for my dinner partner and took it back. Several minutes later she returned saying that it was her fault because the buttons on the machine are so small. My advice, get glasses. Second the Greek salad was served with a sweet pink creamy dressing that lacked flavor. I refused to use it. The salad itself was made with canned black olives rather that Calamata and the beets were canned mush. I used a dressing that was supposed to Italian but again lacked flavor. This is not my first disappointment with the Blind Fish but it will be my last.

La Mirada, California
“Good Place - Great Food for Lapeer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

I have been to the Blind Fish many times over the years. My last visit was in December 2012. They have moved locations and the new place is more modern and updated.

Food is great (not awesome) for Lapeer. The bread is great. Good place to go for a business lunch.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Blind Fish? Share your experiences!