“Just because the parking lot is full, doesn't mean it is good!!!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #25 of 66 Restaurants in Lapeer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Started out to get rid of a gift card, i had from last year. The hostess tried to seat us at a Wet table, with equally wet seats. So I informed them it would be better if they dried them first. After waiting 25 minutes for our appitizer, I discovered the chips to be greasy and dough like. So I informed the waitress, who told the manager, who told me she checked the chips in the back and found them to be the same way. Really?? Doesn't anybody watch the little kids in the kitchen?? The entree came sizzling on it's platter, only, the sides were less than hot. Well actually they were hot where they touched the platter. The piece of chicken was actually good and moist!! I really don't understand why people wait in line to eat here. Maybe I am the only one who gets crappy service. What about the other people with raw greasy tortilla chips!! Maybe they are used to them.... It seems to be a Lapeer thing, inferior food from Lazy people.. Don't make to much effort, they will expect it all the time..........

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Um, it's Applebee's. If you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. Nice waitress, I suppose, but I was a little worried she was hitting on me and my boyfriend. More me than him.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

The food is pretty good, the service is good, and the management goes over and beyond to make sure you're satisfied. I had a small complaint about the size of my rice portion and they immediately brought out another serving.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

i though their foodn was good but the place was 2 dark. 2 see what you where eating .I had to send my steak back two times,and the shef came out to talked to me he was very nice.he tooknmy steak back and made it right,i was very happy with my stesk then,

Reviewed 1 April 2012

We went there when everything was busy and enjoyed the nice bartender and people watching. Many others sitting at the bar offered us suggestions on other places to enjoy while in town since we were from out of the area. Definetely worth while to find a beer and nice atmosphere.