“Nice location in a nice town”
Review of Harbourfront Motel

Harbourfront Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lexington
Harbourfront Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 18 August 2009

The Harbourfront has maybe 8 rooms and perches on a cliff over Lake Huron. There are steps down to the beach, where I swam happily a couple of times. We had a little kitchenette room with a little sitting area and a bedroom. I thought we were getting a queen bed but we didn't -- maybe I was mistaken. The room was entirely adequate but if you are looking for chain-hotel updates, go elsewhere. This is a well-used place, nothing updated about it. Our proprietor was very friendly and a great tour guide.
Small drawbacks, an outside hose to rinse sandy feet would have been nice, and the dishes in the kitchenette, including the coffee pot, seem to have been rinsed but certainly were not clean. We paid enough to have clean dishes. and .. no a/c, but there were 2 box fans and even my husband, who is really hot-natured, did OK. I would go there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ghengiscon

Been to Harbourfront Motel? Share your experiences!