“Wonderful experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lexington
A Night to Remember B & B
Ranked #1 of 9 Lexington B&B and Inns
Algonac, Michigan
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

What a beautiful home! A Night To Remember B&B was decorated beautifully and very charming. The bathrooms were clean and the bed was oh-so decadent. Nadine was a wonderful host and extremely sweet and pleasant, she even gave us a little history of the house when we asked. We had never stayed in a B&B before, and I'm so happy this place was our first experience. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We toured the home and all the rooms were beautiful. We stayed on the first floor at the front of th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle L

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was my first time ever staying at a bed and breakfast…and what a wonderful trip it was! The house is absolutely beautiful and the people are one in a million there. They make you feel like family. The bed was so comfy and warm…even when it was below zero outside. I would love to return in the summer to check out all the neat little shops near the B&B. I would recommend this place to anyone! It is wonderful to take a mini vacation and just escape from reality.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dundee, Michigan
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This was our first time staying at this B&B in Lexington and the trip was kind of a last minute one. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms with a queen bed. This was too small for my wife and I (6'2"). The room was cold, but it was liek 5F outside and it being an 1870's house, it still had single pane windows. They did give us a room heater so that was a blessing. The only downfall was that our bathroom shared a wall with another bathroom and the two of them shared a common heat register. (again this is how they did it a long time ago). This lead to feeling like you were eavesdropping on the other couple if you were in the bathroom together. You heard everything..... The bedrooms are all separate from each other, so the noise in there was fine.

We are planning on returning in May, but this time, getting the Garden room with a King size bed.

The breakfast was fantastic as was the staff.

As a bonus, there is a kitchen upstairs.

Overall this is a great B&B.

Room Tip: The Forest room is the most secluded but has the queen bed.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Steve V
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I LOVE A Night to Remember B&B!! Went back this weekend for a family weekend and it was fun! We rented the whole house and had a blast. Dan & Nadine were great as usual. I stayed in the Cottage room and I sank in the bed, it was so comfy!!! Breakfast was fantastic! This is like a home away from home for us! Looking to plan a girls weekend in the scrap room, but instead of scrapping we are going to quilt! Thank you Dan & Nadine for a great time. See you again soon.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Angela K
Mayville, Michigan
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My husband & I stayed at "A Night to Remember" for his birthday in Jan. From the moment we walked in to the plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies & the fireplace glowing in our room, the place was perfect. Nadine & Dan have the place decorated to perfection, I felt like I was living in the Victorian Era. We stayed in the Garden room on the first floor & it was so quiet. The breakfast was great, the Belgium waffles made it!! I will definitely go back in the summer so we can enjoy the rest of what this fabulous place has to offer!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Doreena W
Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Me and my wife saw this bed and breakfast while camping in lexington, mi. We decided to give it a try and boy it was great decision. Nadine and Dan make you feel welcome the minute you sign-in. Their was even a plate with some chocolate chip cookies in our room. The main house has been beautifully restored. and decorated. The full breakfast was excellent and included an egg casserole, several types of meats and waffles with fruit topping. There is also an ice cream parlor and antique barn on the property. My wife also wanted to mention how soft the sheets were.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank joe j
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Where do I begin? A Night to Remember Bed & Breakfast was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!
I stayed In the Cottage Room and It was heavenly! The breakfast was Devine. The innkeepers were a delight. I can't say enough about this place!!! If you can get to Lexington you Must stay here!!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank TilleyM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Port Huron
No photo provided
Thumb Heritage Inn
#2 of 2 in Sandusky
Hampton Inn by Hilton Sarnia/Point Edward

Been to A Night to Remember B & B? Share your experiences!