Towneplace Suites Detroit Livonia
Comfort Inn Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hampton.com
US$98
US$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$126
Hyatt.com
Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$147
US$137
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$78
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$136
Hotels.com
US$112
US$107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$61
US$55
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Residence Inn Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
US$123
Residence Inn
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteoutdoor poolfront deskminutes from the airporthome away from homemarriott brandstationary bikefour nightsstaff was friendlycomfortable stayroom layoutnight auditoran extended staytop floorann arborrooms are great
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here on the way to Chicago, IL. The hotel shares land with a Residence Inn and Fairfield Inn and Suites. There are a few restaurants and shops a quick drive away and the hotel is right off the highway.

Staff were very cheerful and friendly. The room was fairly typical for a TownePlace.

Breakfast consisted of packaged bagels, muffins and donuts, as well as cereal and oatmeal. Interestingly, there was a rice cooker and Japanese items for breakfast. We did not try it but thought it was a nice gesture for any Japanese guests.

There is an outdoor pool that is heated that we did not take advantage of.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kevin L, Manager at Towneplace Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay here at the Towneplace Suites in Livonia, Michigan.

We appreciate the kind words regarding our cheerful and friendly staff, as customer service is a top priority for our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you to Livonia.

Kevin

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Played at the World Series in Canton and this was the location our team picked, let me just say, I was offered 2 rooms or the double suite, trying to save money about 50$ difference I took the double suite. The front desk was very friendly. The double suite was plenty for 6 of us, it had a mini kitchen with stove included which made it nice we were there for 4 days and was able to eating our room rather then going out every night, the only downfall is the elevators were on the opposite side of the building but yet it's all enough where your not that far,loved it would stay here again

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank b_YOU_tiful
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The night front desk man/night auditor is awesome. Friendly, helpful and cheery. After we had checked in he saw me coming back with a load of luggage and hurried out to hold the door open. Just what you want to experience after a day's worth of driving. Room was very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
14  Thank MikeKerrey
Kevin L, Manager at Towneplace Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about your recent stay.

We always strive to provide our guests with top-notch service! It was great to hear that your experience with our night auditor was an enjoyable one.

Thanks you for staying with us.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

State government rate of $75 night is a great price for the Plymouth/Livonia/Novi area. This wasn't necessarily a good *value* for the quality of room at TownePlace, but it's not an egregious amount to ask, either. I'd have no qualms about staying here again, but I'd also shop around before settling on the TownPlace.

Good features:
+ Every room is a suite, with full fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 4-burner stove, and oven (the oven is a bonus that most suites/extended stays don't have)
+ Spacious sitting area and desk
+ Very quiet, especially for being so close to I-75
+ Warm shower with good water pressure
+ Ample power outlets and parking

Negative features:
- An older property, probably mid- to late-1990s, so it's not ultra-deteriorating like some 1980s or early-90s hotels, but it's definitely not modern
- Bathroom has limited space for toiletries around the sink, and limited shelf space for soap/shampoo in the shower
- Bed is sort of squeaky/springy, and pillows too puffy for my liking
- TV is oriented strangely, facing only a corner of the sitting area

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed here three nights on business in February 2014. I thought it was an average property.

Check-in was fast and relatively welcoming. I was given a room, however, totally out-of-line with the preferences I have on-file with Marriott Rewards--I was put on a low-floor, right next to the elevator, instead of the reverse. My elite status with Marriott Rewards was also not recognized upon check-in--not a big deal, but in contrast to most Marriott properties.

The hotel itself was not as nice as other TownePlace Suites in which I've stayed. Those have had two buildings with a nice courtyard in-between with a few tables, a sport court, etc.; this hotel had two buildings with a parking lot in-between. The decor is very basic--it wasn't torn-up or anything, but gives off a bit of a 'cheap' feel.

My room was OK. The main problem was that throughout most of my stay my suite smelled like smoke--to the point where my eyes were irritated. Perhaps it was because the person next door or upstairs was smoking? Nevertheless, this was a disappointment, since the property is supposed to be a smoke-free property in its entirety. The bed was comfortable, but not great. Internet was speedy and free. I could not get the alarm clock to work properly. The room's decor was clean, and there was a kitchen (with stove, oven, fridge, microwave, etc.), but it did have a bit of a 'cheap' vibe with formica countertops, cheap appliances, cheap furniture, etc.

Location was fine; on Haggerty Road, there are several chain restaurants and some local places, too, and lots of shopping.

Overall, I probably wouldn't return--there are other hotel options in the area for a similar price that offer a better experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business