“YUCK, YUCK, YUCK”

Cuisines: Mexican
Livonia, Michigan
“YUCK, YUCK, YUCK”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I went here a couple of years ago, after hearing it was good. We will NEVER go back. First of all, it is no way Authentic Mexican food. I was served mashed potatoes with my chilies rellennos (sp?). The guacamole left a lot to be desired and the rice was bland. It was SO LOUD in there we couldn't hear each other. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. My only thought as why some others enjoy this place is because they are inebriated on the margaritas.;)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mimi78480

Pinckney, Michigan
“Eccelent food and good service”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My wife's family recommended this place so we went over to give it a try. We were seated right away and brought a basket of chips with salsa when our drink order was taken. I had the chicken Chimi and my wife had a combo plate. Our server kept our pops filled and our food was brought out pretty quickly. My chimi was very good and had lots of chicken in it. It had a tomato sauce on it. My wife's combo plate was good as well. The refried beans good use a little something but the rice was very good. When we are in the area again we will have to stop by.

• Visited April 2014
“Me”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Food is good. Service not so great. Prices high. Drinks are ridiculous.9.00 for a small sangria margarita. If you want frozen margarita you have to go top shelf. Unfortunately they used to be better and there isn't much choice in the area.

1 Thank Stacey W
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Place to go”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Big menu and loved the food and big selection of drinks and happy hour to boot. Service was great!!!

Visited February 2014
Dexter, Michigan
“If you want large portions...”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We went on a cold snowy day to the restaurant at 5 pm. The heat was just being turned on. Not an auspicious beginning to the evening. The restaurant has a very limited appetizer menu which does not include soup. The main menu has an array of Tex/Mex foods with some limited vegetarian options. One issue is that many of the dishes look the same a pile of rice, a pile of beans and something under a load of cheese and sauce. Hard to know the difference based on appearance's. I had the pork tamales which were hastily thrown together, bland but tasty. My wife had a chicken verde dish which she liked.

• Visited January 2014