“great food for the right price”
Review of Green Cedar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Cedar
Ranked #87 of 268 Restaurants in Livonia
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/19/661235/restaurant/Detroit/Green-Cedar-Livonia Small with only a few tables to eat your carry-out, but absolutely delicious food. Best for carry-out only. We Detroiters know Arabic food & this is some of the best. Staff is super friendly, prices are very low.
Ca
“great food for the right price”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My fiancée and I order from Green Cedar at least once a month. We order 2 dinner entrees and a large hummus. It is plenty! We usually order the chicken shawarma plate and the shish tawook (beef). It's enough to last us 2 nights and you won't be disappointed. As a plus, a large hummus usually means we get a whole bag of pita bread.

Side note, restaurant is small. People usually order to go.

Visited November 2013

Indianapolis
“Excellent Lebanese”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I ordered carry-out from this establishment back in Summer of 2013. Seeing the restaurant, I immediately expected fast-food quality, as looks like the quintessential lunch spot (3-4 small tables and an eating "shelf"), however, the chicken shawarma wrap was the best wrap that I've ever had. Amazing!

Service-wise, the two men working were extremely friendly and welcoming.

• Visited August 2013
Royersford, Pennsylvania, United States
“Incredible Carryout”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Excellent middle eastern food. The hummus comes highly recommended, but I had the chicken shawarma. Definitely worth visiting if you are in the area.

Visited August 2013
“Great food; terrible ambiance”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I tried Green Cedar last night because of the great Trip Advisor reviews. While I loved the food, eating in was not a good experience. The space is small, very hot and humid. I went with a business associate and we had to rush through our meal to get outside into the fresh evening air. I had hummus, lentil soup and mixed grill. All were delicious. If you are able to do take-out, this is a fine choice. If you want to sit and enjoy a quality dining experience, there are many fine middle eastern options in the area.

Visited June 2013
Maine
“So good!”
Reviewed 23 November 2012 via mobile

The location is in a strip mall and it looks rather unimpressive, just like most great finds. Not much of a space for dine-in, just a few tables next to the window. We did take out for 4 adults and 2 kids. Everything we had was great. The menu was not huge, probably 6 entrees, 6 sandwiches and then salads. Everything we had was delicious. The best hummus I've ever had. The fattoush was very good. We had 3 entrees between us, shish tawook, chicken shwarma and kebab. The entrees came with rice and choice of salad. The portion sizes were large and service was quick and friendly.
We will be going back every time we are in town.

Been to Green Cedar? Share your experiences!