“I love this little mall.”
Review of Laurel Park Place

Laurel Park Place
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Livonia
More attraction details
Owner description: Laurel Park Place features department stores Parisian and Von Maur, and more than 70 specialty shops and restaurants.
Livonia, Michigan
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“I love this little mall.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have always enjoyed this mall because of it's small size and because it's never crowded. I've always had very good service and left with what I was looking for.

Visited May 2014

Northville, Michigan
“Great Mall”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This mall is great if you dont want the headache of trying to find a parking spot. Has a nice variety of stores. I would recommend for anyone...

Visited January 2014
“Go somewhere else.”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

I live next door to this place. If you like snooty people that think they are better then you & enjoy over paying for things then this is the place for you. I try to stay away from here. Oh ya, good luck finding a parking spot.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great shopping”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I shop at Laurel Park place alot. There's Carsons, Von Mauer, Chico and alot of other nice stores. Good restuarants too! The Marriot is right there as well and it's close to the freeway.

Visited November 2013
Taylor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice sized upscale mall”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a nice upscale mall with lots of interesting shop, including some local specialties. Its friendly, reasonable sized and easy to get around in, although you might get turned around at first. I only go there a few times a year, but always enjoy it. The food court is especially good.

Visited October 2013

Been to Laurel Park Place? Share your experiences!