Comfort Inn Livonia
TownePlace Suites
US$147
US$132
US$126
Residence Inn Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$147
US$137
US$120
US$116
All reviewsfront deskon wednesdaysvisiting relativesroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgood sizewaffle makerwould definitely stay here againout of statedetroit areathe young ladyconvenient locationnataliehousekeepingrefrigeratorunitsjacuzzi
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will be back! Booking was easy, check in was simple, they even gave me a better room for whatever reason for the same price. Only cons are that the floors were a little dirty and breakfast wasn't long so I always missed out. One employee was rude when I asked him if breakfast was over, but everyone else was very kind. Compared to the other hotels in Livonia, this one is great. A little pricey and location sucks without a car, but worth your time to try it out.

• Stayed: June 2014
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Isabella,
We thank you for the kind words expressed regarding your stay with us and we will be sure to pass them on. The hotel staff takes great pride in delivering exceptional customer service and we appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit the Livonia area.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I can't accurately rate the hotel because I will never know how the hotel actually is. The manager cancelled my reservation before I could check in! I made a reservation for June 5-8, back in January 2014. I hadn't stayed at a hotel for over 40 years so I was afraid I was booking too far in advance. Christine booked my reservation and reassured me that my credit card would not be billed until check-in for June 2014 . I called to double check in April 2014. My reservation was not there according to another clerk. After searching for about 1/2 hour this clerk found that my name had been misspelled in the system. Again this second clerk reassured me that everything was ok. The week of my trip, I called again 3 days prior to my arrival to inform the front desk that my credit card was reported lost and that it had been reissued. I asked if I would need to give my new credit card number over the phone. The male clerk, I didn't get his name, stated I would be fine as long as I didn’t forget to bring my reissued credit card with me at time of check-in. When I arrived, I was told my reservation was cancelled by the manager! I was hysterical! I had nowhere else to go and my teenage son was with me! Although Terry was terribly shaken by my panic and hysteria, she was able to find me an “out of order” room. It was out of order because the wallpaper was warped in the shower and the air conditioner needed a minor repair that Mr. Rutledge fixed on the spot! I want to thank both Terry and Mr. Rutledge for not only going above and beyond for my teenage son and I, but also for their continued patience and support throughout my ordeal. Terry and Mr. Rutledge gave my son and I top notch customer service that exceeded my expectations considering that they had nothing to do with the insensitive action of the manager (I still haven't received an apology from the manager). I want to thank them both for saving my trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your stay with us. The hotel staff and management strive to deliver the best overall hotel experience for each of our guest's and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We will be certain to pass on your kind words to Mr. Rutledge and Terry and we look forward to your next stay with us when your travels take you to the Livonia area.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel was great value and the all the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Very clean hotel.
I would definitely stay here again.
Our stay was May 27 and 28,2014. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
Norman Clayton

• Stayed: May 2014
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your stay with us. The hotel staff and management strive to deliver the best overall hotel experience for each of our guest's and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travels take you to the Livonia area.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Looks can be deceiving from the outside but come on in and be completely satisfied. Even though the entire area surrounding the hotel is under construction, the comfort Inn is worth staying at. Nice bedrooms, got a requested refrigerator and microwave. Excellent breakfast too! So many options! Eggs, ham, sausage, breads, muffins, cereal, Yogurt, Oatmeal, waffles, Danishes agh! Stay just for that! Really!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spartyharty
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Staff was excellent! We stayed at this facility for a week. We were treated like family members. From Delano at the Front desk, Carmel, Christine, Michell and Ray. WE would like to personally thank these individuals for going above their duties to make our stay a most pleasant one. We will refer others to stay at this facility. The only thing lacking is a POOL! Again, we would like to thank the entire staff!

Room Tip: Enjoyed the room with the whirlpool tub!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Charlyne,
We thank you for the kind words expressed regarding your stay with us and we will be sure to pass them on to Delano, Carmel, Christine, Michelle and Ray. The hotel staff takes great pride in delivering exceptional customer service and we appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Livonia