“disappointed”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Livonia
Livonia, Michigan, Usa
“disappointed”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

i was a bit disappointed because im a rewards member and couldnt get an upgrade. when i got to my room and opened the door the smell of old smoke prematted the room and carpet was old and worn out. I still had a good time but wouldnt pick that hotel to meet at again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Donna N
irene35, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Hospitality Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 734-464-0050.

BEST WESTERN Laurel Park Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Was instructed to come in side door to go to room. One door did not work so had to use another. Parking lot surrounded with trash. Both doors surrounded by cigarette butts all over the ground. Hallway carpets dirty and stunk. Room bathrrom was clean. All bed dressings were wrinked as if they were picked up off the floor. Floor had leftover food still on it. Debated on staying in my car, but found a used condom laying by my car on the ground (about stepped on it as I got more stuff from my car)...whole thing made me sick...that is how it looked when I left 4/24/13 at 10AM. Too scared to eat there to review and no movies available. YUK!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jay B
Dear Valued Guest,

LIVONIA
Reviewed 1 April 2013

The only thing I didn't care for is that the hotel is in Michigan and the pool was outdoor. I think they should look to enclose the pool indoors.
The location was perfect for me. I had repairs being done at my residence and needed to get a room for a couple of days. The people and service was great.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

irene35, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Hospitality Hotel, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Dear Timothy D,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 734-464-0050.

Novi, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Stayed here 3/10/2013. Jacuzzi was super relaxing and big. Owner was professional and staff were all very courteous. Breakfast was good, great waffle! The bed was very comfortable. No issues with Wi-Fi. Place seemed clean and well-kept. Didn't get a chance to use fitness center, but looking forward to staying again, will have to go in pool once it's summer! I thought this place was a great value, easily $20-$50 cheaper than nearby hotels with a Jacuzzi!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple