“Good value for the money!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Banquet Center

Quality Inn & Suites Banquet Center
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Livonia
Cheboygan, Michigan
“Good value for the money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2012

Room comfortable & quiet--good a/c unit with fan & cool with fan options//--close to restaurants & stores--bathroom fan wasn't working & room needed better dusting & the bathroom ceiling and door needed painting, but room was roomy & had everything you needed, even a nightlight/air freshener! Nice view of courtyard from doorwall with trees!! Fridge & microwave. Breakfast buffet good, except had no eggs the 1st day of our 2 day stay. Lobby interesting with fountain & adorable pet birds in cage & computer available for those w/o a laptop. No complimentary water or snacks here, so bring your own or buy from the mini store behind the front desk.

Room Tip: We had room 146 & it was great
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

I really enjoyed this hotel. The area seemed safe at night and we were around several restaurants and stores on the same block. Everyone at the hotel was really nice and professional.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vmobe
California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2011

Our room was a good value for the money. It was clean and comfortable. The furnishings were good and had a newer microwave and refrigerator. The mattress was very comfortable. The breakfast had a good selection.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank skikingCalifornia
Southfield, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2010

They had a nice clerk workig at the desk on the 9th of Oct. 9,2010, who informed me that they would have to hold 100.00 deposit for any damges to the room. I informed her that I did not have all the cash, she told me she can put a authorized hold on my card until mornning and just come up front to pay cash when I check out. My card wont be charged, why when i check out at the front desk the charged my card ANY WAY,AND WHEN i ASK TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER HE CAME TO THE FRONT RUDE, LOUD AND TOLD ME WHAT DO i THINK AUTHORIZED MEAN??? I informed him that im aware of what authorized means but I was also told it wouldnt go through if i paid the cash. He started yelling in front of other customers talking over me and then told me to get out his hotel , that I was nothing but a trouble maker. Because they messed up charging my card. WOW I was soooooo upset and in disbelief how this so called manager handled the situation and I'm a supervisor. I wouldnt recommend this hotel if my life depended on it, so Quality Inn say thank to your hostile manager Sammy. You can best to believe i will be posting this situation on my page and any others that I may find.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
9 Thank trice712

Travellers are raving about these Livonia hotels

central ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2010

Stayed here on our way back through Detroit area. Older motel, age is showing. Tub has faucet handles (H and C), but I liked the 2-tier soap dishes on the tub wall. (Often soap dishes are too low for me; this one was just right.) Nice bed, pillows. Ground floor room had sliding glass door; check to make sure it is locked and has the blocking rod in place to prevent opening. Roomy, good ac/heating unit; set thermostat for actual degree preference. TV worked well and had good number of selections. Breakfast was minimal: scrambled eggs, greasy sausage, 2 dry cereals, typical assortment of bread/pastry items, some fruit. OJ had an off taste to it, apple juice was ok. Advertises outside “Low Daily/Weekly Rates”. Location left me a bit uncomfortable, but had no problems. Birds in cage in lobby; their water looked a bit neglected (dirty and low level), but we were there for only the late afternoon/early morning. Front hallway did not have smoky smell when we were there.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ann Arbor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2010

Want to tell you that we loved this hotel: The Quality Inn in Livonia, Michigan for our conference last February was the perfect host. We loved the parrots in the lobby! Loved the cozy gym in the hotel + the availability of big gym next door. Elegant rooms, elegant halls, great food, helpful staff. Easy to find, to park, and affordable. Looking forward to our next conference there.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
Detroit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2010

My stay at this Quality Inn was everything I expected - clean, affordable, quite and close to where I needed to be. The staff was wonderful and the hot breakfast was dream!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business