Comfort Inn Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$105
US$132
US$126
US$88
US$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$97
US$95
US$147
US$137
US$60
US$56
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskevening receptionfree drinksdave and busterscomplimentary breakfastthree nightsthe staff was greatnice stayhome away from homebusiness tripvery nice hotelcherijoieatriumshirleymiinternet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Suite was spacious and was kept clean. Meeting and banquet rooms are not plentiful but were perfect for our event, especially since staff flipped them for different uses efficiently. Food well-prepared and tasty, even at the complimentary breakfasts and receptions. Atrium was perfect for our exhibit hall; atrium and breakfast/reception dining area have open outdoor look and feel. My in-room and in-hotel internet access was slow, but that might just be because we're techies and tried to use it more than other groups.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
PatrickPalmerCha, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit - Livonia/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear James C:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Embassy Suites Livonia/Novi. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with during your meeting held at the hotel. Additionally, I am glad that you liked your dining experience, complimentary breakfast and the managers reception.

I hope that you will come back to the hotel for business or pleasure. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is fabulous! They have one employee that stands out above the rest, Neil!!
He is friendly and willing to help you with anything you need with a smile.
He makes your stay more enjoyable.
Other great employees at the hotel are Cheri and Jill, who will serve you great drinks and good food!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
PatrickPalmerCha, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit - Livonia/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Shari S:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Embassy Suites Livonia/Novi. I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay and that our team members took great care of you, especially, Neil, Cheri and Jill. Additionally, I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. I will be sure to share your review with all of our staff.

I hope that your travel brings you back to the area soon and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel has gone through a ‘surface’, but appears tired and worn. Hotel restaurant is surprisingly good. Housekeeping is disorganized and inefficient. We had to ask to have our room cleaned at 5pm. Nice pool and comfortable beds though!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
PatrickPalmerCha, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit - Livonia/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ann W:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdivisor for the Embassy Suites Livonia/Novi. We did complete an extensive renovation in 2017. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your meal in Ganders Restaurant, the swimming pool and the bed comfort. I am sorry that your room was not cleaned until late afternoon. I will address the issue with our housekeeping team.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the area soon and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Patrick Palmer,CHA

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay. However, this location needs to revamp their breakfast choices. Absolutely loved the pool. Internet service needs improvements. Overall, loved the hotel. Great location. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear amgiles1971;
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Embassy Suites Livonia/Novi. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that the pool was your favorite feature. We are working on upgrading the Internet service and hope to have it completed soon.

I hope that your travel brings you back to the are soon and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 4 nights for a business trip. Rooms were very clean and hotel is nice aesthetically. Breakfast omelet bar was awesome as was happy hour. Only complaint is the patios in the rooms facing the back of the hotel were covered in bird poop, which rendered them useless.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear chitown167:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Embassy Suites Livonia/Novi. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed staying with us during your business trip. I am happy to learn that a couple of your favorite things were the Complimentary Cooked to Order Breakfast and the Manager's Social Hour. Additionally, I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with all of our team members. I will also work to get the back area cleaned up from the bird droppings.

I hope that you business brings you back to the area again and we look forward to serving you in the future.