“Love!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lowell, Michigan
“Love!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Ohh now I am hungry! They are so good, great variety and will personally create specialized items not listed on their menu. Such a good place I might be there soon

• Visited August 2013

Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would not honor Entertainment coupon”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I dined with 4 other couples. 4 of the 5 couples had Entertainment Book coupons. We checked to make sure the restaurant would honor the coupons when we made the reservation, and were told they would. When the checks were brought to the table we were told we could use only one coupon for the entire table, even though we were paying separately. Restaurant manager was summoned and would not budge, said this was America and he could do what he wanted. Food was very good, but we will not return, nor will our friends.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank David B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Asian food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Really great Asian food. From mild to spicy everything I have had here has been delicious. A good affordable lunch menu as well.

Visited December 2013
Lowell, Michigan
“The best Asian restaurant in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love the variety, the flavor, the chef. I love it! I love the Thai dishes and the General Tso and of course Crab Rangoon.

• Visited January 2014
Modena, Italy
“They got half of it right....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

The food was good, the portions were appropriate, but the service was HORRIBLE. It saddens me to think the wait staff is failing the owner of this establishment. Our server knew nothing about the food. She approached us rarely to ask us if we needed more drinks, wanted dishes removed, or anything related to earning a tip.

• Visited January 2014