“Yummy!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Luciano Ristoranti
Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Michigan
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2009

My husband and I stopped in at Luciano's for an early dinner while walking around downtown Ludington during a recent vacation to the area. We ended up sharing a few appetizers: The 6" Pizzello, fresh mozzarella and tomatoes, bruschetta, and a bowl of Minestrone. Everything was excellent - I think the Minestrone was the best I've ever had. We're going back to Ludington in 3 weeks with our kids when school lets out, and going back to Luciano's to try the pizza, which looked really good on the table next to ours. Restaurant was clean, servers were very nice.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Ann Arbor, MI
“One of my favorite Italian spots anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2009

This is probably my favorite Ludington restaurant. It's a real basic. red checked table cloth place but the pasta and pizza are requently awesome. I stick with the unambitious stuff like spaghetti & meatballs. This isn't the place to go for foodie glam stuff, it's LUDINGTON for heaven's sake, not Babbos. But the side bread is great and the sauces are often terrific and show time and care.

1 Thank michigrrl
Michigan
“Best pizza in town and I have had them all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2009

We don't eat there very often. Not sure why. The pizza is great. It is authentic. By far the best pizza in town.

waldenberg
“Two Nights-Two Great Meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2008

Saturday, Sept. 20,2008, my wife, brother in-law, sister in-law and I dined at Lucianos. All of our meals were delicious. Two of us had spaghetti in meat sauce and 1 meatball. I would have to say it was the best meatball I've ever eaten is a restaraunt. The tossed salads were good, but nothing special. They had a couple of nightly specials, a chicken pasta dish and a shrimp pasta dish, both were very good. We were a little disappointed that their sangria's were bottled so we passed. Our meals were very reasonably priced ($11.75-$12.95) and the portions were just right.

We returned on Sunday evening at 7:30 to try the pizza we noticed many people ordering the night before. We asked if they had antipasta salad, as it was not on the menu. The waiter was confused and asked the owner if he could make us an antipasto salad and he said he could. While we were waiting my wife told the three of us we would not be getting a salad like we were expecting. She said we would be getting a tray of meats, cheeses, 0lives, artichokes, etc. She was correct, just like in old Italy! We had a laugh and cleaned up on everything on the platter. Pizza came and was very good although I prefer a thicker crust.

If you are visiting Ludington, give it a try. The atmosphere was very nice and the restaraunt was full both nights. The wait staff were very good at meeting our needs.

1 Thank twlwaldenberg
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“really good pasta and pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2007

really good pasta and pizza

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook