“Have been staying here 15 plus years ,”
Review of Nova Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ludington
Nova Motel
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Ludington
Sylvania, Ohio, United States
“Have been staying here 15 plus years ,”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Joni and Kent are great hosts ,the rooms are clean ,fairly Priced,as is the grounds and pool areas.15 years plus with my family .....We look forward to our stay each year!My kids enjoy it so much they have made up a song "nova Cabanna"(sung to coppa cabanna)

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Keith D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Clarkston, Michigan
Reviewed 10 August 2014

After losing a reservation and calling a long list of motels a friendly guy answered the phone and said yep, he had a room and would hold it for 10 minutes ! My husband got there and checked in and he was grateful to have a place to stay. No other rooms in the town. It was super basic, clean and had a pool. My husband did not use it. Room size was small and the bed a small double. My husband is 6'3 so he didn't get the best sleep.
Overall he needed a bed and found one here. He said it was real close to the water and the Badger ferry. Family run motel and it did the job.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank legacychick
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed at the Nova Motel during our second trip to Ludington. This was the only motel that had vacancy available on the date that we planned to visit Ludington. First of all, the owners were very nice in answering questions when I called to inquire the rate about the room, and are very friendly and helpful during check-in. One of the owner (a guy) recommended to us great places in Ludington for fishing (since my husband is very into fishing), and he also recommended local attractions and restaurants for us to visit.

The size of the room was acceptable for a motel. Bed was bigger than expected even though was told that it's a full-size bed upon booking the reservation. The bathroom was a bit small but big enough for my husband and I to get around.

Now let's get to the negatives: 1) there is no WIFI or internet connection in the motel, I never stayed in a hotel/motel that doesn't have wifi. I believe internet is a must for all hotels/motels even if you don't have other amenities, so that is the most disappointment part of the stay. 2) the furnitures appeared to be outdated and very old fashion. 3) there is no microwave, fridge, hairdryer in the room. 4) there were a left-over earbud, battery, and a piece of small metal on the floor, which appeared to be left over from cleaning/previous guest(s). 5) the AC is directly on top of the bed frame, not sure if all rooms are like this but the room we stayed in happened to be that way.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Flora0712
lansing
Reviewed 2 August 2013

It would be very helpful if you had pic of the rooms and the pool on your website....I cant write a bad review because we yet to stay there but pic would be nice...I have not stayed at this motel but will be this month but I am disappointed that there is no pic of the rooms and will check the rooms before I stay at them..

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Ludington hotels

Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 1 September 2012

This motel, which appears to be family run, gave us a good, economical place to use as a base for our exploration of the area. It is on a main highway but not on the strip of chain hotels, which is a plus for me. I liked the picnic tables in the outside area, inviting us to sit a while. The room was basic and clean. It looked like a good place for a family to stop for a night or two.

Room Tip: I can't rate the pool, as I didn't try it out, but it looked well kept. There is no breakfas...