Best Western Lakewinds
US$99
Rodeway Inn(Ludington)
US$67
US$64
Nader's Motel & Suites(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$81
US$63
Viking Arms Inn(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$84
Lighthouse Motel(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$109
All reviewsno elevatorpool areahot tubpool tablemassage chairbirthday partyroom was cleanthe breakfast areafirst floorbagelsking beda great stayss badgerenjoyed our staywould stay againfree breakfastlake michigan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The splash park hotel had nice mattresses. That's about the best I can say. The room was small. Four women with two queen beds does not work well in the room that says it hold four. One luggage rack. Three towels. One small bottle of shampoo and two tiny bars of soap. Had to go to the desk for more of each. Staff was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Kathleen W
ilovebwlud, Director of Sales at Best Western Lakewinds, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Kathleen, thank you for your review. When you come back to the Ludington area give us a call,we do have rooms that would accommodate four women much better.. By giving us your feedback we can better serve our guest, we continue to make improvements to our hotel on a regular basis. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We came up from IN to see the fall colors and to travel up M22 thru Sleeping Bear Dunes(which was closed bc of the government shutdown) Oct, 11-13. I thoroughly research hotels on Tripadvisor and this place was getting a lot of good reviews.
The hostess was friendly and prompt. Our room was 2 queens and was a good size for our family. Our room was very clean and so was the exercise room and game room. We were in 257 which opens up to the pool slide. I loved it bc I could chk on my kids and husband just by opening my door. As far as other reviews saying the rooms by the pool were hot, I told the hostess about what I read on Tripadvisor and she stated that all the windows open and there are AC units in each room to keep things cool. She was right. When the room would start to get a bit stuffy, we would turn the AC on low and within 5 min the room would feel great.
Wonderful, fresh breakfast bar. Make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, hard boiled eggs, 3 diff types of donuts, apple and cheese danishes, 2 diff kinds of yogurt, oranges, apples, 4 diff cereals, white and wheat toast and bagels. White milk, orange, apple and mango juices, decaf and reg coffee, tea, hot chocolate. My 4 yo was an early riser so we were down there at 6:22a each morning so I don't know what it is like past 7a. There are 2 nice size rooms w/ tables and chairs and flat screens. The whole area was thoroughly monitored by an attendant who kept everything clean and filled. Hours are 6a-9a, I think.
The pool was busy and the slide has a heighth requirement of 48" by yourself or you can go down w/ an adult. There is a slide attendant at the top telling kids when they can go down. My 4 and 8 yo loved the slide! After busy days of driving and exploring, they would play in the pool/slide area until the slide would close at 9p. Pool would stay open for everyone until 10p then adults only until 11p. The hot tub was big and allowed kids. There are clean towels to use down by the pool. Only drawback is that the slide is only open for 1 hour on Sundays! Chk out was a breeze. I will def be back and I don't have a reason why I would stay anywhere else!

1  Thank Hoosiermommy22

Hoosiermomm22, thank you for your wonderful review. We are so excited that your family enjoyed our hotel, we have many room types by or away from the pool that are perfect for families. We did take the water slide out this November but are going to add some other family friendly activities. We hope you get a chance to come and visit us again.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

everything was clean and tidy. But at arrival the desk lady was more concerned with the phone that kept ringing off the hook while me and another couple waited 40+ minutes. I was only using the banquet room for a birthday party. The hallways were way more humid than I remember them being (this was our second time using this room for a birthday party in the last year) We had quite a few kids coming in and out and with dinner and cake .....the floor was a mess afterwards. we called the front desk an hour before we were suppose to be out and asked for a vacuum and where to put the trash from the trash can. The front desk gal said she really didn't know where to put the trash and said she would try to get a vacuum. well the vacuum never arrived. I didn't feel right leaving the room so messy but didn't really have any options?!

1  Thank Jennifer P

Jennifer, thank you for your thoughtfulness in wantng clean up after the Birthday party. I am sorry you felt uneasy about leaving the mess, we rarely get asked for a vacuum to clean and may have caught our girls off guard. The clean up is included in the cost of the party, thank you again for having your party with us and we hope to see you next year too.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Another great stay at the Best Western Splash Park, but learned the slide will be gone in November. Will still bring grandsons in the summer as the BW has suites and apartment rooms that can sleep all 5 of us--no need to get two rooms or squeeze in a rollaway. Breakfast was good; many choices, even though scrambled eggs and sausages are no longer offered :( .

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sharon, we are so glad your are a loyal BEST WESTERN OF LUDINGTON patron. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to seeing you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is the place to take the kids for fun by the pool. The water slide gives the kids another form of entertainment and will keep them running. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and close by beaches. We were with a group of adults and the kids kind of took over the common areas, be prepared for that.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Linda, thank you for your review of our property. We are a great family hotel with lots to offer. We will be doing some renovations during November and one is, taking the water slide out. The next time your in Ludington please come and see all of the improvements we have made, we will look forward to seeing you next summer.