“Very scenic, long walk, take water.”

Big Sable Point Lighthouse
Ranked #4 of 34 things to do in Ludington
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We did not go up on the lighthouse but would recommend. It is a long walk. I did my review under Ludington State Park so check it out.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Well worth the long walk out. Scenery was great. If you like lighthouses, then be sure to go. Super nice !

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Loved the tour. Loved the hike, and the volunteers were excellent. I can check one more Michigan lighthouse off my list.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were told when my grandkids ( 14 & 11) & I rented our bikes that we could easily bike to this lighthouse because it was now paved...she was Very wrong. I would rather have hiked it as the soft sand and uneven ground made biking difficult. The tour once we arrived at the Lighthouse was worth getting there!! Enjoyed the visit and the view from the top!!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Able to hike or bike the almost 2 miles out to the lighthouse where you can climb 130 steps to the top to see out to Lake Michigan. various signs along the way explain what you are seeing!