“Wonderful scenic sight a must see!”

Big Sable Point Lighthouse
Ranked #4 of 30 things to do in Ludington
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wonderful scenic sight a must see!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

There is a hike to the light house but it is just a few miles and it is an easy car width wide trail that is not at all strenuous even for a non athletic, out of shape, over weight 40 something gal like me - the view is worth the walk and since you did just walk a few miles pay the few bucks to go up into the light house it is well worth all those stairs!!

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Very scenic, long walk, take water.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We did not go up on the lighthouse but would recommend. It is a long walk. I did my review under Ludington State Park so check it out.

Visited August 2014
Clarkston, Michigan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Beautiful & Must See”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Well worth the long walk out. Scenery was great. If you like lighthouses, then be sure to go. Super nice !

Visited August 2014
Linden, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“beautiful history”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Loved the tour. Loved the hike, and the volunteers were excellent. I can check one more Michigan lighthouse off my list.

Visited July 2014
Millington, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“july 2014”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were told when my grandkids ( 14 & 11) & I rented our bikes that we could easily bike to this lighthouse because it was now paved...she was Very wrong. I would rather have hiked it as the soft sand and uneven ground made biking difficult. The tour once we arrived at the Lighthouse was worth getting there!! Enjoyed the visit and the view from the top!!

Visited July 2014