“Nice outdoor seating / Good BBQ”
Review of Bones and Butts - CLOSED

Bones and Butts
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Stopped in for a Butt Sandwich - Pulled Pork with a pickle spear. Nice size sandwich with plenty of meat. Good flavor. Potato Salad and Beans were ordered on the side and both were very good. Counter service only with no indoor sitting.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Also a very good place to get take-out. The prices are not cheap but the quality justifies the price. One of my favorite rib places anywhere!

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Love their barbecue sauce, food is good. Sitting at the outdoor area under the bright yellow umbrellas seems so cheery and we people watch and munch on the ribs.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

The placard out by the main road drew us to Butts and Ribs. Like typical mindless tourists, we tried a place we'd never heard of. Now, never did anyone, either in their advertising on the placard or inside the store, promise that these products were smoked. You kind of just assume that's what the deal is when you see the word "barbeque." But sorry to say, we didn't smell a rich hickory smoked aroma at any time, nor we taste it in the food. We placed our order and were told it would be about 15 minutes. 15 minutes? Seating is outside in a pretty nice courtyard. So, we grabbed a room temperature soda pop from their fridge and enjoyed the outdoors for a few minutes. About 15 minutes later someone hollers "Dan?" - not quite my name but its close, so indeed it was our order. The ribs were meaty and tender. Pretty good, but not smoked. The rest of the food was average - so we're probably not repeating with this one.

1  Thank Don D
Reviewed 9 September 2012

They offer delivery in a limited area. We were staying 2 miles from Bones and Butts, but I thought that I would ask anyway. The young man said "We don't normally deliver that far, but we close at 7:00 pm, and I can deliver it to you after work. Can you wait 40 minutes?". WOW! That is customer service! Whether he was the owner or an employee, he was willing to go the extra mile (2 miles), AFTER WORK.

I was very hungry and decided to pick up the food. He said "Are you sure? I can have it all ready to go when we close and deliver it to you by 7:15"

I picked up the ribs, potato salad, and beans and took it back to the motel. My wife and I loved the food. All of it.

There is no inside seating, so it is carry out or you can eat in the outdoor seating area. Either way, if you like ribs, you will love these ribs! Full rack, plus two large sides = $33.00.